This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

shy123

i played all the 6 months  from january to july but i didnt get 6 badges i only got 3  anyone know why

BadgeBabe

This game is SOOO effed up.

I emailed with a Pogo goon for 4 days about the fact that I can't redo my puzzles to get my ranks back. I have the badges, but my stats say I don't. They said I could redo them for credit. MORON!!!

It didn't work after I did all of Jan, puzzles BY HAND. So I called the D***heads and asked them what to do. Alex,. the only nice guy who works for Pogo at EA, was on a lunch break or something and since I had been up all night goofing with all my settings, I took what I could get. EA Rep says he has no idea why I can't redo the puzzles for credit but will send it to the " in house Tech Support'.

I asked him " Do you mean the people who speak and understand English?" and he said yeah, not the people we outsource most Pogo stuff out to.
I KNEW THEY DID THAT! ! NOw I have proof.
Heard it from a guy named Mike.

So, lo and behold, I get a stupid email in my " My Stuff" which says" Gee whiz. We are so terribly sorry but there is no option to reset the puzzles or to allow a person to redo them. We hope you will continue to enjoy your Pogo experience".

HA! I cancelled my credit card order for the $300 worth of Pogo brand merchandise I ordered from their stupid sale.
I felt it was the least I could do .

REALLY starting to feel the hot white Pogo hate. 10 long years with the site in all its various stages of growth and this is the absolute lowest point of " Hey lady, we don't give a damn " that I've ever seen. Goes great with the $5 rate increase this month, eh?

Anyone want to hire a Beta tester for mischief and mayhem, just PM me. I am your girl.

gator8_24

"Anyone want to hire a Beta tester for mischief and mayhem, just PM me. I am your girl." Sure you want Mayhem? lol Wonder how he earned that name?

wendy

I went into word search today and it took my ranks away and showing rank 6 now.  I was at rank 10.  Plus, it is shoing an Aug. 10 puzzle.  Pogo may have fixed the glitch.

wendy

Anyone think it would do any good to uninstall the MSN java and try again?

Fluffy756

Yep I was rank 14 now back to rank 6. I think they fix the glitch. Aug one should be for july 10...

diamonddust

Anyone notice if you were one of the lucky ones to get above rank 6 with the glitch, not only has your rank gone back to rank 6. It now says you have minus puzzles out of 30 to complete! >:((     In my case it says I have minus 287 out of 30. Looks like pogo is trying to punish all of us who used the glitch.  :'((

apple

hell i wondered what was wrong with mine i tried to play for a few days and it wldnt count they cant punish us it was there fault so what will happen now

swamp

Fluffy756

Quote from: diamonddust on July 10, 2007, 07:55:09 AM
Anyone notice if you were one of the lucky ones to get above rank 6 with the glitch, not only has your rank gone back to rank 6. It now says you have minus puzzles out of 30 to complete! >:((     In my case it says I have minus 287 out of 30. Looks like pogo is trying to punish all of us who used the glitch.  :'((

Yep it says that but if you leave and go back it will show rank 6 also says on my that I am 12-30 for a badge.

apple

mine still says 14/50 which is strange but it wont let the days for the last few count towards new puzzles???

cruiser

I was rank 32 and got 14 badges. It was showing -56 puzzles.  Today I log in and it showed Aug. 10, after a few puzzles it reverted back to July 10 and I played it till Jun 30. I got out of game went back in and now it shows rank 6, Massachusets badge is showing at bottom.  My badges are still in album but I lost all my ranking booohooooooo and I worked so hard like the rest of you.  Wonder why pogo is doing all that???  Even wonder why did they put all those badges in the award book.  I was down to 2 pages now I'm back up to 6 boohooooooo again.   Can't win for trying.

apple

sueann42

I was rank 32 got 14 badges now my rank is none  guess this one game I want be playing and I bought the auto

apple

sueann42

I let my auto play it got to rank 32 wonder what would happen if you clear stats could I start over anyone know

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: sueann42 on July 11, 2007, 06:02:16 AM
I let my auto play it got to rank 32 wonder what would happen if you clear stats could I start over anyone know
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Thats a big NoNo!  :oo :oo

apple

gator8_24

Went to the game just now, I always was rank 6 so no problem there, but in the upper right corner instead of July 11 it says Aug 11. Since I had not been there for a few days it said I needed 18 more puzzles to get badge, but of course can still just do the daily one. But playing on easy I did get a 750 spin!

Guess you guys are lucky that all pogo did was remove your ranks, I got that 72 hour suspension for using a glitch.

apple

maybe we are lucky but it still not fair it there fault there was a glitch where do u see minus puzzles etc i cant find it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview