Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Quote from: jeffy on June 27, 2007, 01:56:11 AM
anyone tried clear stats
just a thought
Don't do that unless you want to get behind 6 months.

If you clear your stats, it only resets your rank. You can't do the puzzles over that you already completed before you reset, so basically you'd be stuck at rank 0 still.

That's what I heard anyway....

Tiki-Nik

When I click Play Now for the Daily Wordsearch this is all I received:

The following error has occurred:
Page Not Found
Explanation:
The page you requested could not be found.

How to Fix the Problem:
Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble finding a particular page try visiting the Pogo.com home page.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in Advanced

Cake Lady

I got up to the 14th badge in my album.  The progress is showing that it is still moving, but I am not getting the badges.  Maybe when they fix this all the badges will pop up at one time, who knows.  Doncha just love Pogo's new games!   :)))

BeetahCheetah

I did todays badge then the game froze up on me just like it did yesterday... stuck at the blue golf ball background waiting for it to load again - thought i was lucky since today's badge worked. I changed it to easy and it's still on the blue golf ball screen. what do I have to do for pogo to let me just get the first 5 badges? grrr >:(

tokiehog

do u have the right color and screen resolutions...mine did not work on my laptop because i had everything changed to play the poppit show  but i changed it all back and it works great now...... :;'

BeetahCheetah

Dangeruss88

how do you get past the 5th badge is there somekind of trick?

Homer

Quote from: Dangeruss88 on June 27, 2007, 02:15:26 PM
how do you get past the 5th badge is there somekind of trick?

Quote from: GirleeGirl on June 26, 2007, 10:51:31 PM
Use MSVM. Change rooms after each badge won. When you do, it should start you out on Jun 26 and say __ amount to the next badge.  Play and get that badge and change rooms again.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rnwb

Pardon my ignorance, but what is MSVM?

I did try changing rooms last night, after getting my 5th badge, but when I
did, it still showed that I had already completed all those daily puzzles. :(

Homer

Quote from: rnwb on June 27, 2007, 02:39:34 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is MSVM?

I did try changing rooms last night, after getting my 5th badge, but when I
did, it still showed that I had already completed all those daily puzzles. :(

It should say MSJVM which stands for MicroSoft Java Virtual Machine. It is another kind of java. Most people use sun java but you can also use this by installing the following file https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

After installing the file go to IE Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab

Uncheck your sun java and right below it under Microsoft VM put a check mark in the JIT Compiler box only. Click apply and ok to close windows and close IE.

Restart IE and go to Word Search. After winning your badge switch rooms and the calendar resets to June. You can switch rooms after each badge or after a few which I do and it resets you back to June which allows you to earn more badges.

EllenRules4Ever

I cant get pass rank 5 its stops there. Is there another way to continue? If so please let me know.

jillieanne

I've looked on the game screen but don't see the Daily Word Search game....   I am blonde, but I'm not blind.  Can you tell me where it is?  Thanks muchly!

bobby

go edit your "favorite games" it's in the page where you add games

Homer

Quote from: EllenRules4Ever on June 27, 2007, 04:26:16 PM
I cant get pass rank 5 its stops there. Is there another way to continue? If so please let me know.

It should say MSJVM which stands for MicroSoft Java Virtual Machine. It is another kind of java. Most people use sun java but you can also use this by installing the following file https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

After installing the file go to IE Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab

Uncheck your sun java and right below it under Microsoft VM put a check mark in the JIT Compiler box only. Click apply and ok to close windows and close IE.

Restart IE and go to Word Search. After winning your badge switch rooms and the calendar resets to June. You can switch rooms after each badge or after a few which I do and it resets you back to June which allows you to earn more badges.

Tara

Do I hear an echo?  :))

Quote from: jillieanne on June 27, 2007, 04:27:39 PM
I've looked on the game screen but don't see the Daily Word Search game....   I am blonde, but I'm not blind.  Can you tell me where it is?  Thanks muchly!

Ummm blondie?.....Look under the "W"s  it's called Word Search Daily not Daily Word Search.  :)))

IndianLover

TmT

Fluffy756

Quote from: BeetahCheetah on June 26, 2007, 02:35:36 PM
Hey Homer, I have that problem too as do a few others I spoke to.  It's funny though, it freezes up when you're in the middle of Feb and then it won't reload when you go back in. I wonder if that's where you were when it happened to you?

Yeah that where I am at now feb 8 It won't load the puzzle anymore. It only take me to easy level.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview