This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

i take it there is no point doing more than 5 badges aday ..if u do anymore and go up in ranks u still cant get those badges? the reason i ask that is that im on louisiana and i didnt get badges for kentucky ..ohio .. and tennesse

sueann42

Question for Homer I am using auto on word search daily am at rank 16 and have 16 badges the glitch works for me but should i stop don,t want to loose my pogo account should I stop Homer are go on

Homer

Quote from: sueann42 on June 28, 2007, 06:11:58 AM
Question for Homer I am using auto on word search daily am at rank 16 and have 16 badges the glitch works for me but should i stop don,t want to loose my pogo account should I stop Homer are go on

You have to decide for yourself whether you are willing to take the risk.

There are only 14 badges that can be won currently. You might be at rank 16 but if you check your badges you will see only 14 of them.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: Tracey33 on June 28, 2007, 06:34:35 AM
whats the glitch?

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2007, 02:52:42 PM
It should say MSJVM which stands for MicroSoft Java Virtual Machine. It is another kind of java. Most people use sun java but you can also use this by installing the following file https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

After installing the file go to IE Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab

Uncheck your sun java and right below it under Microsoft VM put a check mark in the JIT Compiler box only. Click apply and ok to close windows and close IE.

Restart IE and go to Word Search. After winning your badge switch rooms and the calendar resets to June. You can switch rooms after each badge or after a few which I do and it resets you back to June which allows you to earn more badges.

Tracey

already tried that but its going up in rank but no badges for it after virginia ..so god knows  :'((

Homer

Quote from: Tracey33 on June 28, 2007, 07:13:44 AM
already tried that but its going up in rank but no badges for it after virginia ..so god knows  :'((

There are only 14 badges available with the glitch

sueann42

Thanks Homer for info did not look to see if I had the badges I look to see if I had them only had 14  I think I'll stop

Tiki-Nik

puppit

Homer I tried the link you gave for downloading the msjavxexe  and it downloaded to my desktop....how do I install it....it is not in my IE -advanced under the Sun Java where I wanted it to be.........I must be totally dense.......will appreciate your help...

Homer

Quote from: puppit on June 28, 2007, 09:56:17 AM
Homer I tried the link you gave for downloading the msjavxexe  and it downloaded to my desktop....how do I install it....it is not in my IE -advanced under the Sun Java where I wanted it to be.........I must be totally dense.......will appreciate your help...

You have to double click the file to install it.

jetstar

is there a glitch in word search, someone was in room and said there was but did not say what it was as pogo is watching every word we type :{:  thanx

jeffy

Well after resetting my stats on this game (like and idiot) im finally back to rank 7 and going smooth on VM java... has anyone made it to the last badge in the badge book yet.. how far has everyone got using the reset tactic with VM
thanks

puppit

Thanks so much Homer...it seems so easy when you know how....

jeffy

There is a glitch and if pogo had time to watch every word we said they would be outta business lol. anyway there is a thread about this already. you need to run VM java (microsoft java) instead of sun java and each time you go up a rank you just switch rooms and it will reset your calender back to the new day and all the days will be reset so you can keep climbing ranks.
read through this thread.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,31959.0.html

everyone is talking about it there

Homer

Quote from: jeffy on June 28, 2007, 10:17:48 AM
Well after resetting my stats on this game (like and idiot) im finally back to rank 7 and going smooth on VM java... has anyone made it to the last badge in the badge book yet.. how far has everyone got using the reset tactic with VM
thanks

You can continue doing ranks but you will only get 14 of the 50 badges

jetstar

Homer

puppit

Go back to page 6 and Homer tells you how to get the other Java

EllenRules4Ever

Im on rank 21 but not getting the badges. Does everyone else having this problem?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview