This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Accepted in Beta testing again, :)

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Just got my email. The link takes me to Alpha Pogo, so I guess it isn't up and running yet though.

GLTA who applied. I think they are choosing alphabetically, because I am the first person on every room list I go in.. a quirk of my older type screen name.

Tara, if you get accepted, which I really think you will since they took ME,  we have to communicate, girl.

Tara

Okay, but I thought you didn't want to do it anymore?  :-\  Congrats

IndianLover

Congrats,.... It told me I couldn't apply again yet until next term..

GL to all who applied

Tinselfire

>>:D They won't except us as beta testers cuz they know we 'bout the autos!!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2007, 02:51:08 PM

Ehh, I applied mostly to snoop... I think the Beta program itself is lame as heck. Besides, I like baffling them with my BS on the applications,  :)) :))
Ms. Einstein, LOL

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 28, 2007, 06:50:36 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 28, 2007, 02:51:08 PM

Ehh, I applied mostly to snoop... I think the Beta program itself is lame as heck. Besides, I like baffling them with my BS on the applications,  :)) :))
Ms. Einstein, LOL

I didn't get any mail.  :((  I didn't use my primary name just to see what was going to happen. I just want to snoop also and get a badge if people start getting one.

BadgeBabe

Hey Tara, I don't have any idea as to what any of your Pogo names are, LOL.
Like I said, they may be notifying people in kind of a descending order ( I can't really say alphabetical) like the screen names show up on the site in game rooms.

Unless you have a AAA kind of screen name, it may be a while. I haven't read of anyone else getting " the letter" yet, and I can't access the game being tested although there is a new welcoming letter up and it says that this session of Beta testing will be for approx. 5 months.

I have some anonymity with this testing session too.
My screen name isn't really how I sign into Beta this time. It was too long, so it's seriously abbreviated. On my other account, it used the entire screen name.
If you are like me and really want to snoop around and all, hang in there. I think they are just starting to notify us.

tokiehog

badgebabe...i just gotaccepted today and my regular screen name is starting with the letter C ...so u may have something there...plus all the other names i played with today are mostly in the top 5 letters of the alphabet.... :;'

diamonddust

Hi fellow beta testers..........I got accepted in the beta program also.....but just after I was there for 2 days playing, I haven't been able to get back in. I have tried mozilla and IE. All I get when I click on the bingo is all the badges that they are testing for it. Any suggestions?

DebbieN

Patience is my only suggestion...............Lots of bugs in the beta program!!

Have fun!

catfancie

Mary

BeetahCheetah

my name starts with S - didn't get in the last 3 times i applied

tokiehog

Quote from: diamonddust on July 05, 2007, 08:46:59 PM
Hi fellow beta testers..........I got accepted in the beta program also.....but just after I was there for 2 days playing, I haven't been able to get back in. I have tried mozilla and IE. All I get when I click on the bingo is all the badges that they are testing for it. Any suggestions?

when i get stuck on that page i scroll to end of the badges and click on the rooms there.....like if u want speddy or super speedy...hope u get in soon

Mary

so sorry Bee your name will come up one of these times  :((

tazmama6973

woohoo i was also accepted and my name begins with j.. but when i go to log in with my name they assigned me it says this screen name doesnt exist. Any suggestions??

diamonddust

Quote from: tazmama6973 on July 10, 2007, 09:01:42 AM
woohoo i was also accepted and my name begins with j.. but when i go to log in with my name they assigned me it says this screen name doesnt exist. Any suggestions??
Are you sure you are putting the      beta_  before your name?     Also I have noticed, the only way for me to get in sometimes is to go to the original email they sent me and copy then paste the pogo addy.

tazmama6973

yes i did put the beta_ before.. and i tried copyin n pasting from my email.. and it worked.. tyvm ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview