PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 02:39:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OOOK, I cannot get my PC to do the Word Search Glitch- please help!

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I've read the threads, I downloaded MS VM because new PCs don't come with it and I have JIT compiler checked.

Trouble is, I found out about this damn glitch AFTER I had finished my 6 legitimate badges with Sun Java. So, I can't get Pogo to uncheck or " unrecognize" my progress. I have the 6 badges and want to get the 8 additional ones.
I need YOUR help.

I have cleared my cookies. I have cleared my game STATS which hurt to do but I thought it might help..
It didn't.

What else can I clear out that is storing info somewhere about this game and my progress? I need step by step instructions because my computer is so new that what used to be easy to find Cache files are now encoded so the user can't goof with them. I do have my IE browser set to clear Temp Internet Files whenever IE is closed.

BTW, I HATE Sun Java and the way MS was forced to put it on new PCs. Thank you so much, Homer for the link to MS VM. Much less intrusive application!!!
Thanks in advance to all who can tell me how to get the extra badges. Also, would someone mind telling me what 8m states they are for? If my home state is in there, I will just cry if I can't manage to get it right now. I really need your help, peeps.

BB

BadgeBabe

Regular ole IE without Vista.
And now all my stats are erased too, LOL. I don't know what this will do towards my badge progression since the checkmarks are still in place from Jan 1 and this was the day for the June badge but I would hate like heck to have goofed up getting the next badge next month. I do have the first 6 and have had the first 5 since day 1. Got June's yesterday.

I REALLY need some practical help, step by step. I guess right now I would be happy just to get my stupid ranks back, even if I have to redo everything.. if it matters in this game.. I'm not sure because of the way the calendar checkmarks are made. Enigmatic game with strange gameplay.

Tara

Did you reset your stats? If you did, you will have to start all over. It happened to a few people here. I have the 14 badges on both of my names and I played the puzzle this morning and it didn't give me anything (maybe because I already have the new badge) Probably won't get anything the next 8 months.

I used IE6 and with the settings on the java you saw in my screenshot, I don't know why others are having problems with it. I was trying to see if it had something to do with people using IE7. I guess not though.

gator8_24

what are the 14 badges when badge book and game are at 6?  Also what happened to Vermont?  it's in the second spot but the other  5 are shown after that. thanks

apple

jeffy

vermont needs 240 wins pogo mus tof just messed up the order and fixed it like that who knows. i went to rank 5 then reset my stats and now im at rank 22 mine is still progressing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview