Main Menu

Tammy Faye Baker

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Ilovemyweims

Ms.Behavin

TmT

My daughter turned my tv to that yesterday... I almosted fainted... I seriously cried, though... I couldnt watch that... I jus couldnt ... too too sad, in my opinion...

Tara

I can't even look, but is it her on the Larry King Live Show?  I saw a preview yesterday and when I saw her, I almost puked. I can't look at stuff like that. I feel sorry for her to have to live like that.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2007, 07:07:17 AM
I can't even look, but is it her on the Larry King Live Show? 
Yeah it's her on Larry King Live.

gin

It makes me so sad to see Tammy Faye near death and in such pain. She was always a very vibrant person.

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 20, 2007, 06:50:58 AM
She said she weighs 65 pounds.
she was only 60 lbs and gained 5 lbs......i feel so bad for her.....but at least she still has her good spirit... 0:

Kearney

So I truly feel bad, and hate to see anyone suffer...but I gotta say it.  Think of how many precious last hours of her life she spent putting on eye makeup for her appearance on Larry King!  I personally wouldn't give a crap at that point what I looked like! :,

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

This was from her Larry King interview-
"But her sense of humor was still intact. On her Web site, she wrote on Monday, "I crave hamburgers and french fries with LOTS of ketchup! When I can eat that again, it will be a day of victory!"

Asked by King what she would most like to be remembered for, Messner replied, "well, my eyelashes." Messner wore heavy makeup -- her lip liner, eyeliner and eyebrows were tattooed on."

She kept her humor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview