PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 04:49:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 8 Spoilers Only

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I don't have live feeds, I read the transcript as it happens. Then their are pictures to show you stuff in other sections of the forum.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/

When you go here ...look right in the middle at BB8Updates..it has the time and what's going on. Look at the bottom of the update box until you see this..

BB8 Updates (Quick View) | BB Updates Forum

Click on Quick View and it gets bigger so you can read everything. It's the same thing as having the feeds except you have to read instead of watch..lol 

Then in the forum part of that site, they have recaps everyday and all kinds of good gossip.  :)))

jeffy

im in love.... with you tara lol

thanks a bunch im going there now.

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on August 09, 2007, 04:22:35 AM
Don't ask me how he did it, but Eric has flipped the vote back.  Kail, Jen, Zach, Dick, and Dani have no idea. In fact, Eric doesn't even know. 

If this all really happens by the live vote tonight, it will be the biggest shock yet. I hope it happens this way so we can see some real excitement.  :))

Remember HOH comp is right after it...Think people will be mad enough to win it or mad enough they blow it?  :)))

I think eric got some serious coaching in his DR sessions. he seemed to know exactly what to say to each person to get them to change their opinions. I know he's smart and all, but surely not THAT smart. Either way, I'm so glad he'll be staying... can't wait to see the looks on D&D's faces when kail goes. Tonight is gonna be the best show yet!  <:>

Tara

Dick told Dani somethings going on... :)))   He is up on the vibe in the house I guess. They're on lockdown already.

Jess says she wants to wear her blue tube top tonight  for the live show because her boobs are full today.  :)) :)) :))
Eric is asking does the consistency change... :)) :)) :))  Jess says, it does on my one day period.  I'm laughing so hard about all of this  I can't even type.

I think Amber is taking her braids out and getting Jameka to do a spiral or something on her hair. Eric then asks can you get the braids wet and Jameka says " Did you think black people didn't take showers"    :))

Amber asked Eric why he had to make that racial... :)) :))

Amber has no clue that her jewish racial remark put her on the NY Times this morning and CNN News.  :)) :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on August 09, 2007, 02:26:33 PM
Dick told Dani somethings going on... :)))   He is up on the vibe in the house I guess. They're on lockdown already.

Jess says she wants to wear her blue tube top tonight  for the live show because her boobs are full today.  :)) :)) :))
Eric is asking does the consistency change... :)) :)) :))  Jess says, it does on my one day period.  I'm laughing so hard about all of this  I can't even type.

I think Amber is taking her braids out and getting Jameka to do a spiral or something on her hair. Eric then asks can you get the braids wet and Jameka says " Did you think black people didn't take showers"    :))

Amber asked Eric why he had to make that racial... :)) :))

Amber has no clue that her jewish racial remark put her on the NY Times this morning and CNN News.  :)) :)) :))
LMFAO @ all that  :)) :)) :))

Tara

I guess Jess choose the brown tube top instead...lmao  Her full boobs were falling out everywhere.  :))

So anyone want to guess who you think she will put on the block?  :///

Monkey

Feeds will be interesting tonight  <:>

I hope America gets Eric to try to nominate Dustin or Amber. Then maybe Jessica will nominate Eric.

It'll probably be Daniele and Dick, or Dick and Jen.

PunkInDrublic

I wish she'd put daniele up... I'm so sick of hearing her whine 'I hate it here... I hate everybody... I don't want to be here... blah blah blah'
tonight is gonna be great... dick's already blown up at jameka, amber, dustin & eric. Can't wait to see the rest of his tirade  <:>

Tara

I've never seen so many crybabies ever on one show...lmao 

It would be funny if she put Dustin and Amber up.

Ms.Behavin

I think they injected everyone with estrogen before the season. Looks like Dick had a bad reaction to it. LMFAO!  :))

Tara

Dick has lots of game in him...I'm not ever counting him out of anything.  :)))

Ms.Behavin

I hope Dustin and Amber go up. Both of them are the biggest liars on the show, besides Eric. >:D

Tara

You know what though?  Eric isn't lying when he says he didn't do the vote...He didn't vote, America did.  :))) :)))

Dani and Dick are going to try to throw the food comp so that everyone is on slop and weak...lmao

I told you he had more stuff up his sleeve.  :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on August 09, 2007, 07:26:43 PM

You know what though?  Eric isn't lying when he says he didn't do the vote...He didn't vote, America did.  :))) :)))

Dani and Dick are going to try to throw the food comp so that everyone is on slop and weak...lmao

I told you he had more stuff up his sleeve.  :))
I feel sorry for Eric. I wonder if BB compensates him if he gets eliminated. Or maybe he can post BB8 on his resume like Jen.  :))

I love ED!  :D

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on August 09, 2007, 07:39:02 PM

LMAO  Would you wear a shirt that says " I  <3 Dick" in public?  Or " I need evil Dick"   :-\

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on August 09, 2007, 07:45:10 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on August 09, 2007, 07:39:02 PM

LMAO  Would you wear a shirt that says " I  <3 Dick" in public?  Or " I need evil Dick"   :-\
I seriously doubt it. LMFAO!

jeffy

i stayed away from the board till i watched the show IM SO HAPPY NOW eric got to stay and jess got HOH
yippieeeeeeee

eric and jess are gonna do it.. ya know it... oh cmon you know what im talkin about...

Monkey

I think America voted for Eric to try to convince Jessica to nominate Dustin  :))) <:>

Nominations should be later tonight... Food Comp should be this afternoon.

PunkInDrublic

since dick realized that he has no chance of staying, he's decided that he needs to make everyone hate him to ensure daniele will stay in the house next week. He was brutal to jameka, amber & dustin last night. He took it entirely too far. I will be so glad to see him gone!
Eric jokingly suggested that jessica should put dustin on the block, and then they both laughed it off. Dustin did offer to be a replacement nominee next to dick, though. He said that he would love nothing more than to be sitting next to dick when he got evicted, blah blah blah

Tara

Dick is crossing the line with the words he chooses to use on the women.  Dani wants Dick to spit in peoples food when he cooks.  That's really uncalled for.  It's getting to personal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview