This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Don't Grope My Man

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

LAFAYETTE, La. - Callers to a morning radio show said they were embarrassed and angry that a female fan groped Tim McGraw after his concert at the Cajundome last weekend.

The woman grabbed McGraw in the crotch area at the close of his set Saturday as the 40-year-old country singer walked between the barricade and the stage to greet fans.

McGraw's wife, Faith Hill, who also performed on the Soul2Soul tour stop, berated the woman from the stage, calling her actions disrespectful.

"Someone needs to teach you some class, my friend," Hill said.

Clips of Hill, 39, singling out the woman were posted on various Web sites, including YouTube and TMZ.

"Within an hour, that video made it around the world," said C.J. Clement, who hosts a morning talk show on 99.9 FM KTDY with longtime partner, Debby Ray.

On Monday, female callers supported Hill's decision to confront the woman, Clement said.

"Most said they were embarrassed this happened in Lafayette," he said. "They sided totally with Faith defending her man, standing her ground."

Homer

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2007, 01:22:39 PM
LAFAYETTE, La. - Callers to a morning radio show said they were embarrassed and angry that a female fan groped Tim McGraw after his concert at the Cajundome last weekend.

The woman grabbed McGraw in the crotch area at the close of his set Saturday as the 40-year-old country singer walked between the barricade and the stage to greet fans.

McGraw's wife, Faith Hill, who also performed on the Soul2Soul tour stop, berated the woman from the stage, calling her actions disrespectful.

"Someone needs to teach you some class, my friend," Hill said.

Clips of Hill, 39, singling out the woman were posted on various Web sites, including YouTube and TMZ.

"Within an hour, that video made it around the world," said C.J. Clement, who hosts a morning talk show on 99.9 FM KTDY with longtime partner, Debby Ray.

On Monday, female callers supported Hill's decision to confront the woman, Clement said.

"Most said they were embarrassed this happened in Lafayette," he said. "They sided totally with Faith defending her man, standing her ground."

Wanna grab mine?  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Yea I heard bout that earlier today.....Faith Hill must have lotta class cause if he was my man & that woman did that, I'd jumped off that stage & made sure she didn't wanta grab another married man like that again.   !@#$ (O+O) :^ :))

spidertail

The videos are on youtube....Tim also had his wedding ring swiped (accidently????) ....I just moved away from Lafayette....some crazzzzeeeeee people !!!! ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview