Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo's Rate Change

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Hey all,

I just received my email stating that I have to renew my subscription. And it now states 39.99... I don't have a problem pay that but I just wanted to inform everyone. Here is Pogo's FAQ's

NOTIFICATION OF RATE CHANGE FOR EXISTING CLUB POGO SUBSCRIBERS EFFECTIVE JULY 12, 2007

Effective July 12, 2007, Club Pogo subscription rates will change for all existing Club Pogo subscribers as of July 12, 2007. (This includes both existing accounts and new sign-ups.) The new rates will be:

Monthly Subscription: $5.99 USD
Yearly Subscription: $39.99 USD

Frequently Asked Questions about the Club Pogo Rate Change

Why the price increase?
Club Pogo has been around for more than 3 years. Since then, we've added loads of new games and new features. While we hope that means you're enjoying yourself on Pogo more than ever, it does mean the service costs more to offer.

Here are some things to keep in mind about the price increase.

The current rate is an introductory one, and we've kept the rate there as long as we can.
We've added dozens of games and loads of new features to Club Pogo.
We have lots more games and features on the way.

We've tried to keep the amount of the price increase very low (just 1 additional dollar per month on the monthly plan, and 5 additional dollars per year on the yearly plan). We're also doing our very best to make sure that Club Pogo remains the best deal anywhere for fun and entertainment.

When will I see my monthly subscription rate increase, on or after July 12, 2007?
For users on a monthly subscription, this will take effect on your next monthly bill. For annual subscribers, this will take effect when your subscription reaches the end of your 12-month subscription term.

Note: For current AOL members who purchased a Club Pogo subscription prior to February 7, 2006, should note that beginning July 12, 2007, your subscription rate will change to $5.99 USD a month or $39.99 USD a year on your next billing date. For users on a monthly subscription, this will take effect on your next monthly bill. For annual subscribers, this will take effect when your subscription reaches the end of your 12-month subscription term.

apple

anyone know how much uk one is as it always more than others

PogoKaz

Quote from: apple on August 03, 2007, 02:32:21 AM
anyone know how much uk one is as it always more than others

UK is £26.99 from July and is more because our VAT is higher apparantly  !@#$

At least the helpers work out cheaper for us  O0

apple

yeah ours always higher yes good we get helpers cheaper lol but shhhhhss lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview