This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Search problem..

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

my word search game rank badge progress says... -230 of 30. Is it because I was useing the old glitch?  :'((

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Basically, what does that mean? From what I read, Pogo didn't take the extra badges away from people.. Does it mean that you have to wait 230 days ( puzzles) before getting another badge, assuming that you play every puzzle every month for almost a year?

kayna

they didnt take away the badges but they did take away the ranks...meaning that yes you will have to work off the - days befor you can work towards another badge because that is in theroy how many days you would of had to play with out useing bug in ordea to get those badges that you got with the bug. there for after 230 days or how ever many it was other people will of caughjt up with you and you will be progressing at the same amount of speed as they have intended instead of jumping ahead but you just got the badges early

DitzyChick

I'm glad this is one glitch I missed out on....  Sounds like a hott mess for those who used it.   :$%

Jonathan

i just went ahead one badge so im no longer in the negative. But I have noticed that some of the badge icons are still mixed up... Trees instead of a bird and so on...

BadgeBabe

I'm glad they took down that red thing that was said to be a crab claw.. It was sort of nasty, LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview