This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cacti In Love Wallpaper

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I usually don't like most of the wallpapers and screensavers that I've won but I recently won the Cacti In Love Wallpaper and it's a keeper. Hopefully they will make a few more new ones.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

The wallpapers are getting better, Homer. :)  I got the Cacti one and liked it.. also got one with an airplane that hubby will like.
Too bad the badges and the hairy ape minis are still mostly  :o0 ugly.

Not sure if everyone knows, becauee I just found out recently,  but if you get a new computer, or have to goof with stuff on your desktop, you can always goto your Prize page ( ha ha, what a joke) on Pogo and click on the wallpaper and download it again.

I like the one which is full of Pogo badges too. It reminds me why Pogo exists.  :))

DoubleOscotty

I haven't won a wallpaper or screensaver in almost a year. Thought they might have done away with them. Does anyone know how many "random" ones there are (outside of the ones you get for earning a special edition badge)

Homer

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on August 15, 2007, 01:21:09 PM
I haven't won a wallpaper or screensaver in almost a year. Thought they might have done away with them. Does anyone know how many "random" ones there are (outside of the ones you get for earning a special edition badge)

Enough for me to not want to go to my prize page and check. :)))

Jewel

I just checked mine...I have won 50 wallpapers and 10 screensavers. I have the wallpapers changing randomly on my desktop but I do not use the screensavers.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 15, 2007, 02:05:47 PM

I bet you went and looked.   :)))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 16, 2007, 08:59:01 AM
Quote from: Homer on August 15, 2007, 02:05:47 PM

I bet you went and looked.   :)))

Wrong again. ::)

BadgeBabe

A few of the major " Pogo fansites" have all of the wallpaper and screensavers listed, with free downloads too, if anyone really wants most of that crap.

I can find out how many there are in total, but not separated into " Special Badge award" and " We threw this at you instead of worthless tokens in a JP spin" images.

One site has 55 Wallpapers and 6 Screensavers listed but no update date is listed. I didn't see the " Cacti in Love' one which both Homer and I recently were so priveleged to win.
The thing I was talking about that'sactually cute- it's a screen shot full of badges is a screensaver, not a wallpaper image like I thought it was.

Another site has 52 WPs listed and 8 SS ( two are Greenback Bayou- eewww).

Since 2003, I have 39 different Wallpaper " wins" and 8 Screensaver image "wins'.
I had many more, but I guess Pogo dumped the earlier ones. What a darned shame. NOT.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 14, 2007, 01:58:30 PM
I usually don't like most of the wallpapers and screensavers that I've won but I recently won the Cacti In Love Wallpaper and it's a keeper. Hopefully they will make a few more new ones.

You must have looked to know about this wallpaper, I don't have any good ones except the one from dice derby it is a checkered flag and race car, see Jr even wins on pogo :?: :))

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on August 16, 2007, 12:49:20 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 14, 2007, 01:58:30 PM

You must have looked to know about this wallpaper, I don't have any good ones except the one from dice derby it is a checkered flag and race car, see Jr even wins on pogo :?: :))

I didn't have to look. You get the virtual prize popup as notification.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview