This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Breaking News: Mike Vick

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

NFL quarterback Michael Vick has accepted a plea deal in his federal dogfighting case, The Virginian-Pilot newspaper reports.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jrzydvl

gator8_24

Yep, just heard that on CNN. Guess he had/has to plead guilty when he goes to court.

"Vick takes dogfighting deal
NFL quarterback Michael Vick accepted a deal Monday to plead guilty to federal conspiracy charges involving an illegal dogfighting operation, according to the Virginian-Pilot newspaper. "Mike's accepting full responsibility," one of Vick's lawyers told the newspaper. developing story"

that is on CNN site
also-http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/20/vick/index.html

Tara

jrzydvl

vick goes to court monday the 27th of aug at 1030am to make it official hope the judge gives him the full 5 years

Tara

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 20, 2007, 11:43:50 AM
no terms yet on deal

he nfl career is in jeopardy

His NFL career should be over.  He should get the 25 years that he would of received, before taking a deal. He should have to work for FREE in animal shelters (supervised of course) for the rest of his sorry life.

jrzydvl

Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2007, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: jrzydvl on August 20, 2007, 11:43:50 AM
no terms yet on deal

he nfl career is in jeopardy

His NFL career should be over.  He should get the 25 years that he would of received, before taking a deal. He should have to work for FREE in animal shelters (supervised of course) for the rest of his sorry life.

his career is most likely over he lied saying he knew nothing but if he knew nothing then why did he admit it today and the most he can get is 5 years in jail should be more liek you said tara  25 atleast

kandykitty20012

The jack :o0 should get 2 years for every dog he harmed or killed......that should give him a very long life sentence and a long time ti think about what his dumb :o0 did. (O+O) :{: :%# :.@ !@#$

Tara

I heard that when it went to federal charges he was looking at 25- 30 years. That's probably why he's taking a deal. I don't know how he could continue his career, I wouldn't even want to be around him if I was his teammate.

kandykitty20012

Probaly half of those teammates and fellow players where probaly in on it also....thats why he must be taking a deal. :{:

gator8_24

I was listening to ESPN2 this afternoon and they talked to one of the Falcon players.  I couldn''t believe how he thought MV didn't know what he was doing, how because he's a pro FB'er not getting a fair deal etc. .  I don't like to say this because the color of ones skin makes no difference to me, but if they play the 'race card' in his defense I will be pissed. !@#$

TmT

kandykitty20012

Quote from: gator8 on August 20, 2007, 04:57:52 PM
I was listening to ESPN2 this afternoon and they talked to one of the Falcon players.  I couldn''t believe how he thought MV didn't know what he was doing, how because he's a pro FB'er not getting a fair deal etc. .  I don't like to say this because the color of ones skin makes no difference to me, but if they play the 'race card' in his defense I will be pissed. !@#$
dont think that will happen on this one ;:"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview