This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Have you ever won money on pogo?

Started by soupsportz,

Previous topic - Next topic

soupsportz

I won $5 in like early 2005 but my account was closed because it was just after there was a way to get all mahjong badges in one day.

I haven't won anything on my new account.

You?

BadgeBabe

LOL, the good old Monkey Gate glitch in Word Jong.

No, those of us who use cheats do not try to claim any winnings from Pogo for the reason you state above. Pogo audits the accounts of all " winners" and if any irregularity in the Java logs is found, they will not award the money.
We also do not want our Club Pogo accounts closed.

As long as we play, leave others alone, and don't bug Pogo, things go very well.

BTW, your question was- have we ever won money on Pogo and I gave you reasons why you won't find many winners here.. With that said, I have won a trip to Paris, a ruby and diamond ring, $5000 in a furniture shopping spree giveaway, a home theater system from an MTV sweepstakes, and tons of smaller things from a site dedicated to WINNING THINGS.

Pogo is for playing games. Not for winning money or prizes. :)

leeanne172

Yes, I won a jackpot and got the cheque .. it went to paying credit cards so I guess I never really got the money LOL

SakuraDelia

Quote from: BadgeBabe on August 22, 2007, 01:06:51 PM
With that said, I have won a trip to Paris, a ruby and diamond ring, $5000 in a furniture shopping spree giveaway, a home theater system from an MTV sweepstakes, and tons of smaller things from a site dedicated to WINNING THINGS.

Holy frick. I've never won anything online (well, not true. I won three free autos here ^_^ ). Guess I'm going to the wrong sites.  :))

Mr. Rasputia

won a pogo cap and 10$ (also got to keep my badges for them)  !@!

soupsportz

pogoisevil

I won $20 on a spin about 3 years ago.

Got a badge for it, too.

Jewel

DitzyChick

I won $50 the very first time I ever spent my tokens on the daily prize drawings.  Of course that was waaay back before "Club" Pogo existed I think it was around the end of 2002.  I changed my screen name when I bought club pogo so I can't even show credit for it in my stats... wish I'da known, then I would've kept my old name.

Sugar N Spice

I have never won cash or prizes,but I am ok with that.
I play for the fun and the badges  %%

TmT

Quote from: McLovin on August 23, 2007, 06:37:26 AM
won a pogo cap and 10$ (also got to keep my badges for them)  !@!
Hey hun, you forgot to tell them that was when you were a virgin player...once you got a taste of runnin an auto Pogo only wall paper and screen saver your butt down the next 3 yrs....black-ball for life "Auto User" lol Jus like me!  I won 10 bucks and yeah, I got to keep the badge and I got the money...all before I
was an "Auto User"....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview