This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

QWERTY auto

Started by soupsportz,

Previous topic - Next topic

soupsportz

Its the one I want to purchse, but it does not click new game after it is done with a game.

My trial just ended so I'll buy it if this is fixed :/

chummychum

The best way to help if your auto is not working properly is to do this:

MAKE SURE YOUR GAME YOU ARE PLAYING IS ON THE SCREEN! For example, if your ThunderPopper is not working for Poppit!, make sure the poppit game is on the screen. Now RUN YOUR PROGRAM. Please go to the options button, and click "Submit Technical Support Request" (which is at the bottom in the options menu, follow the instructions and email JUST THE TSR.DAT file.

There will be instructions on exactly what to do when you click "Submit Technical Support Request".

BadgeBabe

Quote from: soupsportz on August 23, 2007, 12:15:45 PM
Its the one I want to purchse, but it does not click new game after it is done with a game.

My trial just ended so I'll buy it if this is fixed :/

Soup, it's likely that it's related to your PC or game settings or both if it plays one game fine, then doesn't play the next game. I just downloaded the newest version, which came out a couple of days ago, and it ran all night last night. So, it does click " new game" on my computer. I've been using the BH auto programs quite some time..

Would you mind posting your computer specs: OS, Screen resolution and color intensity, smooth edges checked or unchecked? If you don't know how to find these things, it's the first topic in the Tech Help section.

Also, where do you have the speed slider positioned on the auto program?
This version seems to play faster than the previous versions did, and would not play well when I pushed the slider all the way to the fastest speed. It used to play with the speed wide open... I had to back it down a bit to the default setting ( the speed setting which loads when the auto loads).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview