Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars 2007

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I hope Samantha comes back soon..Drew sucks as a host.  freddy.gif

Monkey

CindyLouWho

Some of em are doing so much better this week, but couple of em are messing up    <..>

Tara

Tara

Mistyeyed

i agree.him or wayne newton,but because waynes such a celebrity,i think they will keep him a couple more weeks..i think jennie garth might be on shaky ground also..i really like the race car driver helio...

gator8_24

Mistyeyed

i was shocked also that he went so soon,but figured he would only last a few weeks anyway..i think the cheetah girl and helio are the competition on that show this time..

CindyLouWho

wow most of them did so good tonite, was a really good show I thought.  I think it'll be Wayne or Mark going home tomorrow nite unless they have a big fan base

Mistyeyed

i think its between mark and wayne also,though i think it will probably be mark since wayne is so popular...helio did good but i was hoping for a bit higher score for him...i think jane and marie are doing quite good also..

CindyLouWho

Bye bye Wayne!  I was surprised that Floyd was the other in the bottom 2 tho, I thought he was pretty good, lot better than Mark.  halloween22.jpg

Tara

Don't you think he is glad he's going home?   Wonder what Cheryl will do now?  She always makes it to the bottom 3 at least..lol   Julianne is my favorite dancer now.  Well I started liking her last year..I really enjoy watching her dance. For being only 18 she's awesome.  I don't even have a favorite star yet...but Helio is growing on me, probably because of Julianne.

CindyLouWho

He was just on the Jimmy Kimmel show, he said he enjoyed doing it but he knew he wasn't very good but he had lotta fun.  said he & Cheryl would continue to be good friends, that she was a real sweet person   :xx   In honesty, bet he'll be glad to get back to Vegas, to his family & his BIG ranch  :)))

Julianne is good, so's her brother.  My fave is still Cam but I have a couple others I like too, lol.  There's some real good competition this year I think.  I think Floyd is good but would be better if he had a diff partner,  I just don't care much for Karina (or her attitude) but she is a good dancer.   freddy.gif halloween22.jpg

Mistyeyed

helio is my favorite also..i think mark will probably go next week......i like julianne,and that brother of hers is just a little cutie...lol..

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 09, 2007, 10:05:06 PM
He was just on the Jimmy Kimmel show, he said he enjoyed doing it but he knew he wasn't very good but he had lotta fun.  said he & Cheryl would continue to be good friends, that she was a real sweet person   :xx   In honesty, bet he'll be glad to get back to Vegas, to his family & his BIG ranch  :)))

Julianne is good, so's her brother.  My fave is still Cam but I have a couple others I like too, lol.  There's some real good competition this year I think.  I think Floyd is good but would be better if he had a diff partner,  I just don't care much for Karina (or her attitude) but she is a good dancer.   freddy.gif halloween22.jpg

I knew your favorite would be Cam (Because of AMC)  :)))   Karina's been a snob since her and Mario lost..lol She's kinda got that slutty attitude.  :-X    Juliannes brother, I think his name is Derek right?  He's like even younger I think and I think, Jennie (sp) Garth is nervous because he is so young..lol  Poor girl looks like she's going to die up there sometimes. I feel sorry for her. She got better scores this week, so maybe her confidence will be higher. I think she's really worried what her family is going to think. She kept looking back at her husbands response on Monday.

CindyLouWho

Mark Cuban did better tonite than he's done so far but........he'll probably be the 1 voted off tomorrow nite cause the others haven't danced yet  :)))

Mistyeyed

i think mark or floyd are on shaky ground tonite..although they both did better,i dont think they have the fan base behind them like the others do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview