This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Games

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I am the most unlucky bingo player on planet earth. The new one I am lucky you only need spins to rank up. Fortune bingo I have been playing since it came out and I only have 118 bingos. I ran the auto for 8 hours yesterday and only got 1 bingo. I managed to get in a room by myself  and all the drive by bingoers were getting bingos and I wasnt.  Is there a trick I am missing or am I just a lousy unlucky bingo player    !@#$  !@#$  (O+O)  (O+O)  :{:

Homer

Your best bet for FB is to wait for a challenge when they add all the extra rooms and try to get a room by yourself. It is tough though with all the room hoppers. Glad I finished that ages ago. If they ever add ranks to that game there will be fights in just about every room.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Thanks Homer I just got depressed realizing I have to get 1900 bingos to finish ranks. 

Homer

You missed the glitch in the beginning. There was a glitch where you could call 3 bingos in one game. I got most of mine that way until they fixed the glitch.

gator8_24

I don't have much luck in bingo either.  Even the new one when someoine calls early and  there's no way to gt a bingo called from the 5 extra balls. But as you said spins do come often!

I also find I like the regular Lottso to the new deluxe version.  No matter which game version it is hard to win. (new deluxe version that is)

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on September 02, 2007, 08:04:25 AM
I am the most unlucky bingo player on planet earth. The new one I am lucky you only need spins to rank up. Fortune bingo I have been playing since it came out and I only have 118 bingos. I ran the auto for 8 hours yesterday and only got 1 bingo. I managed to get in a room by myself  and all the drive by bingoers were getting bingos and I wasnt.  Is there a trick I am missing or am I just a lousy unlucky bingo player    !@#$  !@#$  (O+O)  (O+O)  :{:

If you don't want to wait until a challenge...you would be surprised how many bingos you get from jumping rooms. Go to Speedy 1 card rooms and put your auto on and jump rooms. Only stay in rooms that a lot of numbers have been called, turn auto on to catch up. Once you ring bingo, you can leave the room (you will get credit for it) have the browser with a room to choose from always behind your game so you can change rooms quick..even go to the one card slow rooms. Sometimes no one is there and you can bingo and keep moving around. I did my over 1000 bingos that way on mine or I would of never gotten done. Oh yeah.. most important - Turn your chat off..they will really complain if they see you jumping rooms and stealing bingos. :)))

harley89

Yeah Tara I was not being nice to the drive by bingoers myself guess Ill just have to become one    :"

Homer

Quote from: harleyrider on September 02, 2007, 10:33:12 AM
Yeah Tara I was not being nice to the drive by bingoers myself guess Ill just have to become one    :"

If you can't  bbq22.gif 'em...join'em.  :/\

jeffy

IM saving FB for last after i get every other game award so all ill have in game award is FB and any new game they release.
im dreading it already.

harley89

I hear you  Jeffy  FB is a real pain in the  :o0  And Dottie needs help

apearson29

Hi all..........I too dislike dealing w/Dottie. Just last week I got my 1st badge in FB. Found that going into empty rooms between 4 and 6 in the morning (Central Time), was able to get 30/40 bingos a day (using auto). I watch for there to be less than like 2,000 ppl in game. That is with alot of room hopping as well though, I would just change rooms if someone else was there.

GL, I plan on doing this more often now that I have gotten the 1st badge. At least now I feel there is hope to finish this game someday....

BadgeBabe

I wrote off Dottie and her miserable excuse of a game about two years ago.
That's when the Bingo Ladies took over with the leagues. They find some " joy" in playing after they have all the badges.. I don't get it. I hate the game, I hate Dottie, and I hate most of the regular players ( leagues) in Fortune Bingo.

I will never have the last two badges and I'm proud of the fact!!

harley89

I must be a true badge ho.  If it has a badge I want it.

jrzydvl

ppl still complain in fb if you dont share and thank god for the auto i rarely  played this game and since i started going back and using the auto i almost have gotten 1000 within 2-3 weeks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview