PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 01:26:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is wrong with people???

Started by spidertail,

Previous topic - Next topic

spidertail

A woman whose 2-year-old daughter died in an overheated car last month had left the girl unattended before and had been warned about the danger that created, according to a police report.

Brenda Nesselroad-Slaby had been told by a former administrator at her 5-year-old daughter's preschool that the younger sister shouldn't be left in the car by herself, the Union Township police report said...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3567872&page=1

AND, they aren't charging her with anything!!!!

jeffy

This is going on now where i live its all over the news every day. She is an assistant principal. Your right there not charging her with anything but she is more than likely going to lose her job and the ohio law about child endangering is going to get a makeover so it will cover this type of accident. I am the believer who thinks living with the loss of her daughter will be punishment enough for the rest of her life. Dont get me wrong though this kind of excuse she gave is hard to swallow and im not saying what she did is right in any way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview