This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sweet tooth on beta

Started by peanut123,

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut123

ok...sweet tooth is not officially out on beta but rooms are now open....either change the game url to sweet2 or go to badge central and go down the list of test badges until you find sweet and use that to get to the rooms page.

there are two versions you can choose  advanced mode and classic mode.
in the advanced mode game play is much different..each game has different items and there are even power ups...the board changes color as you clear them until each square has had a match made on it before time runs out then game ends win 3 get a jackpot spin. yes there are also ranks and badges.

good luck to all the beta testers and happy playing!!

mr.clean

is it fun  or is it more of the same over and over again?

BadgeBabe

So what you are saying is that it's not officially on Beta yet, right? I am too sick of Dominoes to even go to Beta tonight.

diamonddust

<O> Thanks for the info peanut. Sounds different for sure!

peanut123

not officially on beta just means that there is no link for it up on the beta home page...but you CAN get into it and play...so dont be bored go play the new sweet tooth!!  lol...good luck     ???

bobby

diamonddust

:/\ Woo hoo, finally got to play the new sweet tooth on beta! What a difference.The game is no longer boring.....Can't wait until it is out! :{x

shuckyducky

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shuckyducky

wow that was fast. Could you explain me how to get one? Can I use my regular account?

Homer

You need a special beta account which you have to apply for. Not everyone is accepted and pogo isn't taking any more applications at this time.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shuckyducky

ahh.... bummer. :( guess i'll have to wait for it to go live. Thx for the fast responds.  :D

BadgeBabe

I tried it out yesterday. First game that's put me to sleep in a long time. It's also the first game I have actually PLAYED for any length of time in a long time, LOLOL.
The Sweet Tooth2 game is more " fun"  but I swear the playing fields are now very SMALL for us over 40 people.

I liked the power ups. I didn't like the longer times between JP spins.. and I also noticed very low JP tokens still. No 0 token ones, but Sweet Tooth2  is another stingy Pogo game coming to your house soon.

tokiehog

now aint that just wonderful to look forward to... "'"

bubbleup

the advanced mode kinda sounds like Jewel Quest..I guess any change will be an improvement though!..thanks for the info  <>

deborah010870

I hope that when it comes out it is not as boring as the original sweet tooth halloween22.jpg

Symbion

With the upcoming Sweettooth Special Edition badge for Hallowe'en... do you think the game will be ready by then?

BadgeBabe

There's no reason the " new and improved" ST can't go to Pogo right now.

Today, TIIC were worried about token payouts in the new format. Here's what they asked us to do:
Please keep tabs on your TOKENS WON for a period of time and submit a report ( per this form they have over there).

POGO-" We are concerned about the token payout amounts."

Here's what I sent, paraphrased: I don't think you have to be concerned with over-rewarding players. The token payout for this game has always been too low, and continues to be. With the new game setup, a player has to play and win 3 game screens to get a JP spin. My token payouts for 15 minutes of continuous gameplay are as follows:
Game 1- 80 tokens
Game 2- 76 tokens
Game 3 with JP spin- 200 tokens"
END OF REPORT

What IS it with Pogo and the Sweet Tooth game? Did they have a glitch once that game people 1000 totally useless, worthless tokens or what? I can't believe I actually took their little test. I could only stand 15 minutes though. YUCK.

deborah010870

hopefully they can do something with it to make it better :-\

Symbion

What do you think the odds are that the new Sweet Tooth will be released in time for next week's challenge?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview