This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i need to know if a person is full of it

Started by DEBKARLAR,

Previous topic - Next topic

DEBKARLAR

since I'm not to smart with computers per se can some other user in a chat room  kick you off pogo besides pogo personal?

Homer

Nope.  ;)

Now you can be reported but it still requires a pogo support employee to blow you out of the room. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LuLu

I heard that if 4 people in the chat room "mute" you, then Pogo kicks you out of the room.  Is that true?

Homer

Not that I know of. I have seen at least half a room mute someone and they were still there. ;)

yousmellbad

Quote from: LuLu on June 06, 2004, 11:37:15 AM
I heard that if 4 people in the chat room "mute" you, then Pogo kicks you out of the room.  Is that true?

yeah, thats not true. Sometimes i wish it was though.....

Bizach0620

If you go to pogo help page a search mute it will tell you that is not true.

fatkid

Rain said he knew of a way to do it... But that kid was completely full of it... :D

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on June 06, 2004, 10:58:36 AM
since I'm not to smart with computers per se can some other user in a chat room  kick you off pogo besides pogo personal?

In multi player poker, yes.  They can "boot" you from that table but thats it.

Homer

How do you get the boot in poker? I imagine it would have to be a game in which there is no timer.  ???

evilone373

i dont know why someone has not come up with a boot program,maybe its impossible.
looks like something would be there though to be exploited, or else you couldnt boot someone from a card table(spades,euchre etc..)
i remember when i first got online in mid 90's aol was bad with people using punter programs.
i wish i could get one for pogo.

Super Duckie

i was using the token dumper earlier, left for a few mins and both my names were booted

Homer

Super Duckie

PogoDeamon

If you were playing with the token dumper at a privated table, Pogo could NOT have booted you!

Some things that might have gone wrong are:

You got disconnected for a few seconds
You didnt turn off the timer
One of the hands ran out of tokens
Or something blocked the auto from working until you DID timeout and pogo disconnected you for being idle.

PD

Super Duckie

i was at a private table, but when i was done and came back it says i had been disconnected due to inacctivity, but i was booted from the pogo table not the internet

DJ_

We need more information maybe next time if it happens again you will be at keyboard and can tell us what really happened.  ;)

anothername

i had this happen once but i was in with boots... i think i know what he's/she's talking about.... if you are gone fore like 10-15 mins you come back and it says disconnected for innactivity...of course i was in just for fun but i bet it's the same in all texas poker rooms. kinda a fyi.... and btw i wasn't using a cheat of any sort at the time.
'

ronandamee1

A little advice for you token dumpers out there that think its smart to go into a room with no people in it:

Its not....Next time you go into texas holem look for a room with only two people in it. Next check their ratings. It is a very obvious way of doing it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview