PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 12:27:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FBI seize $2m in David Copperfield raid

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

He has made the Statue of Liberty disappear, levitated over the Grand Canyon, and walked through the Great Wall of China.

It appears, however, that clairvoyance is not among David Copperfield's many magical talents. Otherwise he might have known in advance that the FBI was about to raid his warehouse in Las Vegas and seize nearly $2 million in cash, the source of which remains a mystery.

Although the reason for the raid on the 51-year-old's property has not yet been confirmed, the Las Vegas Review Journal claims that it is related to an allegation of "sexual misconduct" outside the United States, citing as its source an anonymous person with 'knowledge of the investigation'.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2697351.ece
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

I just saw a little bit of this on the news. Apparently it was some warehouse with a bunch of computers and the cash and stuff..Do you think he can make it all disappear?  <O>

Mayhem

hehe

I'd like to know why someone would store that much cash in a warehouse. That's crazy.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

kandykitty20012

Instead of getting in trouble....Ya would of think he would of made everthing disappear.... :))) :))) :)))

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on October 19, 2007, 08:10:45 PM
hehe

I'd like to know why someone would store that much cash in a warehouse. That's crazy.

Because he's done something wrong and is hiding it.  :))) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview