This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos for Dominoes and Sweettooth

Started by Symbion,

Previous topic - Next topic

Symbion

When these games are upgraded and released will their respective autos be free ugprades?

kayna

you get free upgrades on all autos you currently own. eg every time there is a new version you can dl it for free and it will work as your old one did. check bh site regularly for newer versions of your autos :)

Symbion

I was primarily unsure about Dominoes because of how much of a update Pogo is giving it.

chummychum

If original dominoes stays and they make a new "super dominoes" that is a new program

if they remake the original, you will get the remake for free.

Anything new is a new program you'll have to pay for.

BadgeBabe

Like a few other people here, I've played both and here's my assessment. I hope no one minds. :)

There will be two separate Domino games, each with badge ranks.
One is a remake of the current Dominoes, the other is Super Dominoes. So one auto program, for the game called Dominoes, should be an upgrade and hopefully, will be easy for the programmers to modify Dot dot bot.

The other auto for the brand new Super Dominoes which is a Club Pogo game only, will have to be much more complex as there are special power ups and features in the game.. It's only fair that this is a new purchase for everyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview