PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 04:34:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-and-match badges are out... and the price has gone up!

Started by rnwb,

Previous topic - Next topic

rnwb

They cost 16 gems each now... even the old ones I hadn't bought are 16 gems now.

kandykitty20012

i am sure the price of gems will be going up soon also...... !@#$....as far as i am concerned pogo can keep the mix n max badges....once i use up the ones i have i am not purchasing anymore.....our memberships cost enough each year....and the mix n match badges dont look all that anyways. !@#$

DoubleOscotty

Hmmmmm. torn between my priciples of buying them at this price and my Pokemon like obsession for badges. Gotta get 'em all

IndianLover

vasunlover

My last mix and match book. I cannot access all the challenges, no matter what I do.  I can only see the third page :'((

Tara

Quote from: vasunlover on October 24, 2007, 04:07:51 AM
My last mix and match book. I cannot access all the challenges, no matter what I do.  I can only see the third page :'((

I don't understand what you mean.  :((

vasunlover

vasunlover

Tara

Quote from: vasunlover on October 24, 2007, 05:55:59 AM
yes, but I cant see the pages to select a challenge!

This is the only way I know how to do this, so bare with me..lol     When you see this..You need to click on Mix Match 6 not on Select a Challenge.

Then you should see this...and if you don't, I don't have a clue

vasunlover

Jaguar

All but 1 of mine went to mix and match 5 i have tried for hrs for the hearts one whats the easiest way to get it? frankie.gif halloween27.gif

BabyCheetah

:OOcan someone please help me.  I have played and played hearts with no luck.  Any ideas on how to get this one.   :OO

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: babycheater on October 24, 2007, 01:28:15 PM
:OOcan someone please help me.  I have played and played hearts with no luck.  Any ideas on how to get this one.   :OO

It's hard to get, if you don't have a good hand. Just remember you have to take all the hearts and the queen of spades. Getting the queen of spades isn't that hard, but getting the hearts is. I had to do alot of standing and sitting until I got a good enough hand to play with. You need to try to be in control of every hand and be able to lead the cards out. I also double browsed, only to have my other name see what was in the other hands and have my second name throw off hearts if I didn't have all the high ones. You can do it, it just takes time and you have to understand what your doing. Did that make sense?  Probably not..lol

BabyCheetah

thanks tara.  I am a very good player when it comes to getting no hearts but now that i have to get all the hearts and the queen its a bit**.  I will continue to trek at it.  Thanks for the advice. halloween22.jpg

Tara

Yeah, you have to totally play opposite than you usually do. You want to at least have the top 3 hearts (Unless your double browsing and have someone to throw off their high hearts) But if you see someone beat you on a heart, just stand up and start over. No use in wasting your time to finish out the game if you know you can't get it so just quit.Try to remember what hearts have been played and when you pass, pass your lowest cards. You want high hearts to keep control. Set your game to 25, although you still get credit of it even though you don't finish the game.

gator8_24

I didn't get the sweet tooth badge as recall the problem with getting zero tokens in jackpot spins.  This would take forever even using the auto.

DoubleOscotty

wait for the sweet tooth upgrade to make more rank progress before attempting the badge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview