This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Balloon Tone Badge????

Started by pogoer4life,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoer4life

Don't get me wrong, I love having badges and I love collecting and the thrill and the challenege <..> and all that but part of me wants to know where each of my badges came from. :OO

I have one called the Balloon Tone Badge.  According to my profile I won it on August 7th of this year, but it doesn't list a game.  I am totally confussed.  Homer?? Do you know where this badge came from? Does anyone else have this badge??? :OO

I give up, I have been all through the badge database and can't find this badge.   :"

BadgeBabe

How long have you been seeing it? Pogo has had some Java glitches recently. I got the " Wait while we check your token account" message this AM while I was finishing up 1000 Island Sol.

Can you post a Screen Shot of the badge with your Pogo ID hidden?
It may be a Pogo problem.. chances are, most of us will have the badge, perhaps with a different name.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

LOL, no wonder I didn't know what it was. I was still looking through badges.. thanks Homer.

pogoer4life

yeah I guess that would explain the cell phone icon in the bottom corner, huh?  Silly me.  I didn't even look at that.  Are there anymore that I should be looking for?

BTW the badge looks like this...

Homer

I'm not sure but I thought pogo discontinued the mobile badges

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

They did, Homer. I was never able to get them because Cingular in my area didn't offer the service. I was really glad when the Mobile idea went away, LOLOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview