This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shoot the moon

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Anyone have any tips on how to get the freaking badge. It is driving me nuts!!!

rhino

That was actually my last resort but it looks like it is about to happen.

Mr. Rasputia

you need to collect all hearts and queen of spades for a score of -26 to shoot the moon

BadgeBabe

I don't know zippity about Hearts, but I know it can be done pretty fast by a good Hearts player. My DH got my Mix and Match badge in about 20 minutes by hand. I think multiple "Moon shots" were required. I really didn't look because when it's Hearts or Euchre, it automatically goes to him.

GL on your challenge!!

jeffy

i got mine in about 15 minutes kinda cheating. in the options turn off the option cannot lead hearts until hearts are broken make it to where you can lead hearts any time. then enter a room and see if you get mass high cards especially in hearts try n get a hand with at least 6 to 7 hearts including the ace, king, queen if possible and some high cards in other suits. then i led the ace of hearts when it was my lead then the king then queen in hopes to get the jack, 10, 9 etc out then its a cake walk. if you dont get a good hand just leave the table and start again. this badge is easier than it seems.

hope this helps

edfshr

When I want to do it in a hurry, I play double browser and set "pass across" as the only option.  Then it's better than 50-50 to get myself a domineering hand so that I can shoot the moon.  Remember except for hearts it is not necessary to have all the top cards, just the ones left after the first round or two of a suit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview