Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth - General Info & Ranks

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

shoes

Quote from: Symbion on November 06, 2007, 10:19:23 AM
Has anyone else noticed how easy jackpot spins are?

All you have to do is make 1 match and click New Game

Could you explain this?  I made a match and hit new game and new game is what I got and no spin.
thanks

BabyCheetah

i guess they fixed the jp counter because yesterday i was playing and i got a jps after every game now its every 3 games   >:((

Mistyeyed

id like to know who designed those awful icons for the ranks..and what does the safety bits have to do with sweet tooth? lol

gator8_24

The ones I've seen have to do with keeping your teeth brushed etc. in good health after all the candy. lol

shoes

I guess they have fixed the spin thingy--you can match one and hit new game for a spin but it does not count towards your rank spin, so why do it??

mr.clean

anyone else loosing spins   after leaving a room and coming back too play again?

or even switching rooms?

I played 3 games got a spin and then changed rooms   Number was 13 i needed intell next rank.

I go into the room and it said i needed 16 for next rank.

BabyCheetah

hi all, wanted to know if anyone ranked out in this game yet?  I myself just reached rank 20 by playing by hand.  gl all have fun   indian2.gif

jrzydvl

Quote from: mr.clean on November 08, 2007, 11:48:11 PM
anyone else loosing spins   after leaving a room and coming back too play again?

or even switching rooms?

I played 3 games got a spin and then changed rooms   Number was 13 i needed intell next rank.

I go into the room and it said i needed 16 for next rank.

unless you go into the same room your rank is what it was in the previous room but pogo doesnt recognize it when you switch rooms right away but you are that rank it that kinda makes sense   pogo is slow to update when you switch rooms right away

vasunlover

BadgeBabe

xxunluv3dlizxx

jeffy

my auto is amazing on the caramel board but when i play on classic it messes up

anyhow im rank 25 i may hit 30 today also hope to get 50 by sunday this game could be one of the easier games to rank out on heheh

bbq22.gif

Tara

jeffy

Quote from: Tara on November 09, 2007, 12:45:14 PM
WTG on everyones progress.....I'm done.  :^*

SOOOO now you got time to do my poppit show ranks heheheor mahjong deluxe or lottso deluxe hehe!! 0:

xxunluv3dlizxx

whats the best level to use the auto on?

ive been trying 5 but i dont think its works too well..

maybe i'll try 3..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Tonight when I checked back on my auto, found a pop up scren for sweet tooth high score charts/lists.Never saw that in any other game. Highest score last hour was 6535 me-2210 and past 24 hours highest 19,645 , me-3040 LOL Uncle Otto isn't too swift!  Didn 't feel so guilty in running the auto when I saw the other scores!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview