This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dominoes autos

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

does anyone know if the dotbot auto for dominos will work on the new super dominos?

Homer

You will need the latest version which is not available yet

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

thats what i figured as i just tried to use it and it wouldnt work..i havent used the dotbot auto before but i did just try it on the regular dominoes,it does tend to run a bit slow,is that normal for that auto program?

shoes

I tried to use the auto on the regular doms and it will not play my first tile--it sits there saying reading board until the timer runs out.  If I play the first tile it works fine, is this happening to anyone else??

Mistyeyed

having the same problem..it will start a game and play few tiles,when i come back and look at the screen it has stopped playing..i reinstalled it again and still doing it..

jeffy

schwing got mine downloaded and registered and fixed on my 150 page man badgehelps customer service ROCKS im about to unleash dotbot on regular dominos now

vroom vroom

tomdonna_237

:= :OO no the new dominoes auto does not work for me ether it wont play first tile and if you play first tile it will not find the board after playing a while ,,,and is it me but the old robot was smarter then the pogo robot then this new one it lost 4 out 5 times ..

jeffy

mines playing fine im at rank 2 in the regular dominos, i got 2 questions for anyone did anyone have a lot of games won and got any of the badges with only playing 1 game like it did in qwerty? i know i have won more than 300 games since ive been a member i guess no upgrade badges for this and also i dunno why pogo says you have to win 1500 games for rank 50 everytime you lose your score goes towards your rank progress so you dont have to win every game to progress rank.

gator8_24

Quote from: tomdonna_237 on October 30, 2007, 07:32:23 AM
:= :OO no the new dominoes auto does not work for me ether it wont play first tile and if you play first tile it will not find the board after playing a while ,,,and is it me but the old robot was smarter then the pogo robot then this new one it lost 4 out 5 times ..

I just registered the auto and the poor fella can't seem to find the other tiles , he's going way off the game board "thinking". When I did the trial it was fine. it also looks like the auto goes up to the bots last played and is trying to find the next move from what it played.  Is that the way it works?  He'll be there all day if doing that way.

bobby

is this a free add on for the 150? or a 5 buck add on? pumpkin12.gif

BadgeBabe

Quote from: gator8 on October 30, 2007, 01:01:25 PM
Quote from: tomdonna_237 on October 30, 2007, 07:32:23 AM

I just registered the auto and the poor fella can't seem to find the other tiles , he's going way off the game board "thinking". When I did the trial it was fine. it also looks like the auto goes up to the bots last played and is trying to find the next move from what it played.  Is that the way it works?  He'll be there all day if doing that way.

Ditto here. Mine is moving the screen all around and trying to put dominoes up on the Bot's stats. It's pathetic to watch. I finally broke down and played a few games, hoping the auto would watch and learn, LOL. J/K for those who didn't know.

Homer

Quote from: bobby on October 30, 2007, 02:14:19 PM
is this a free add on for the 150? or a 5 buck add on? pumpkin12.gif

DotBot is a free upgrade. Domination is the $5 add on

Tara

Homer? Can I borrow $5.00 for the add on?  ""

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 30, 2007, 03:04:02 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 30, 2007, 03:01:26 PM

LOL..Thanks honey, now pay the man.  Do you think if you paid 5 bucks, you could get an add on?  :)) :))) :))

gator8_24

I did the delete, reboot and download again, now it seems to be working better.  There will no doubt be making fixes for awhile at BH.  At least he's not trying to use the bots tiles! LOL 

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 30, 2007, 03:09:02 PM
Quote from: Homer on October 30, 2007, 03:04:02 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 30, 2007, 03:01:26 PM

LOL..Thanks honey, now pay the man.  Do you think if you paid 5 bucks, you could get an add on?  :)) :))) :))

:{:

luvsglitches

Homer, how do I send you my Domination auto program code to get the registration code to claim the autos I won earlier? 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview