PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 04:14:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150 club

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm really considering getting this this weekend.  Is it realllllly easy to use?  As some of you's may remember, I nearly had a nervous breakdown trying to learn how to include pics in my postings here.  So I need to know, is it so simple even a caveman can do it?

harley89

Pretty simple. You get a link page with all the autos on it. When you download auto you want to register go to your page enter the code in the correct auto box(I get this wrong alot) and hit get password  You can do multiple autos at one time.  I find it easy just be sure you keep your page link where you can find it.  I have mine in favorites. Sometimes the link breaks and all you have to do is send bh email and they will send you a new one. When I buy autos not on my page they are added to my 150 page. So that is my experience  hope it helps

Magzy

I am sooo not computer literate....but this is super easy.  Really it is easier than buying 1 at a time.  Through this site, lol, I found out how to cut and paste.  Do that and you don't keep messing up your reg codes.  Also, when you get your 150 page, it is better to register 1 or 2 at a time, or just what you want to work on at the moment, that way you are not likely to place the reg code in the wrong space.  After you put in your code, you just click get password and voila it is there in about 30 secs. :!#

bevj1899

i need the 150 page..i write to BH and get no answer fall14.gif

jeffy

Quote from: bevj1899 on November 08, 2007, 09:54:16 AM
i need the 150 page..i write to BH and get no answer fall14.gif

did you purchase the 150 package

go to http://www.badgehelp.com/register150.html

purchase it and badgehelp will contact you with your link to the site!

Stinkerbell

One more question... does the price include the Deluxe games like Mahjong and Poppit, too?

Homer

It includes every program at the time of purchase. After that add-ons are $5 each

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crissysis

:OO I have been very happy with the 150 until this past week when something got screwed up and their system did not auto register my video poker update !@#$and I now find that I have been paying full price for the the 10 or so I have purchased individually since then !!! Whats with the $5 dollar add on deal?I still do not have the replacement code for the video poker and have spent almost 5 hours taking snapshots and emailing them about it >:((

Homer

To get a replacement code fill out the info at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html and click submit

It clearly states on their website that additional programs are $5 each

http://www.badgehelp.com/register.html

"150 Buys them ALL"
Get all of the "BadgeHelpers" for the low cost of $150. That's 86 programs for a savings of $705! You get all of the programs that you see listed on the website at the time you buy them all. Future releases are half off ($5 each)

They even have a FAQ for 150 customers http://www.badgehelp.com/150help.html

harley89

I just bought THS and the new domination I paid $10 for THS sent Bh the receipt and included the request for domination. They added both to my 150 page and had no problem.  I usually wait until 2 new autos are out to buy but that is just me. Seems I remeber if you want to buy just one. Yoou buy the roulette one(it is $5 and send the reciept to Bh stating the auto you really want

crissysis

O0 Thank you so much for the help and info. Duh , I just proved how blonde I am :, Have a great weekend and please remember our veterans :{x

FreecellFanny

Stinkerbell

Okay, last question.... maybe .... I have 2 computers.  Can I download some onto one computer, and different ones onto my other computer?  Not the same autos, I know you can't put one auto onto more than one computer without paying for it, I'm talking different ones on different computers.

Homer

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Well, I did it.  It was painless and quick and I didn't even break a nail :)

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 12, 2007, 12:47:01 PM
Well, I did it.  It was painless and quick and I didn't even break a nail :)

LMAO and Congrats!  :^*

FreecellFanny

raine56

I have been 150 owner for quite a while.  When I want new ones I just buy Roulette Runner.  In the message for seller field just state 150 owner and what auto I want.  Has worked every time.  They just email me that it has been added to my 150 page and I am off and running. 

Homer

Quote from: raine56 on November 14, 2007, 06:42:38 PM
I have been 150 owner for quite a while.  When I want new ones I just buy Roulette Runner.  In the message for seller field just state 150 owner and what auto I want.  Has worked every time.  They just email me that it has been added to my 150 page and I am off and running. 

You can also go to http://badgehelp.com/alternatecc.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview