This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

December Mix and Match Challenges w/ special Christmas badge

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

1- Aces up! Snapshooter Badge Win 3,000 Tokens (including JP Spins) in 10 days! 

2-Canasta 7000 Calorie Badge Win 7,000 Tokens (including JP Spins) in 7 days! 

3-Dominoes Domino Dream Badge Win 40 250-point games in 3 weeks!

4-First Class Solitaire 2007 Toy Factory Limited Edition Badge! 22 Gems Complete 20 "foundation stacks" in 2 weeks!   

5-Fortune Bingo Fortune Clearance Sale Badge Get 5 Bingos in 2 weeks! 

6-Jigsaw Detective Spike Noir Badge Solve 20 puzzles in 2 weeks!

7-Texas Hold'em Poker On the Sly Badge Win 10 hands with a Flush or better in 5 days! 

8-Thousand Island Solitaire Scurvy Remedy Badge Play 600 Fixer Cards(Repair Sail, Cork, Fruit, or End Limit) in 2 days!

9-Vaults of Atlantis Slots Classical Temple Badge Get "3 Tridents" 10 times in 2 hours or less! 

10-Word Whomp 2007 Christmas Tree Limited Edition Badge22 Gems Find EVERY SINGLE WORD twice in 3 days!   

rnwb

22 gems for #4 and #10?!?  They're really getting greedy.  I'll pass. ::)

Thanks for the info though!

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Tracey

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 13, 2007, 02:36:38 AM
22 gems? Greed little bastards

such language!!!!!!!

they shouldnt be asking alot of special edition badges ... in fact they shouldnt ask for to many gems for a badge as they are just the same price for a mini ( which i rather get a badge for the gems than the mini )

FreecellFanny

Maybe if we piss and moan loud enough they'll rethink that price of 22 tokens... >:D

Tracey

pity it wasnt tokens then it will give anyone who hasnt got the money to buy gems a change to get the badges

sassybird

Or at the very least make more gems available from the jackpot spin. I haven't won a single gem that way!

Mistyeyed

janadra,i think your the first person i have heard of who won some gems on a jp spin...i know when they started the gems thing they had stated you could win some on the spins,no one seemed to be getting any so i thought it was another hoax,thought 5 gems isnt much is it..

BadgeBabe

Well, the other side of this is that I have seen the two Christmas badges and they are really cute. Lots of animation featuring several Pogo characters. Yeah, I think Pogo is being greedy at a time when everything in America is starting to cost more.

The good thing about Mix and Match is that you can choose which ones you want and skip the rest. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

You're welcome for the posting of the info. :)

xgingerx

lol @ road you tell um..

pogo googles for there badges so there free to pogo ...gems to us pillowfight.gif

Symbion

the gems haven't really changed in price fpr me as i get the exchange rate discount

so 16 gems is the same as 12 gems and 22 the same as 18 (or close to it lol)

Janadra

What I find sad about the M&M gem prices is now they have the challenges that are ready to expire at 10 each.  :/

Symbion

Quote from: Janadra on November 13, 2007, 04:56:23 PM
What I find sad about the M&M gem prices is now they have the challenges that are ready to expire at 10 each.  :/

I noticed that last month that they increased the price, yet made the challenges easier (at least for the autos)...

We should call Pogo's Auto Tax

justahumping

Quote from: Janadra on November 13, 2007, 05:48:02 AM
I won 5. Doesn't help much.

I have won a total of ten gems...... First five gems was in Word Whomp Jan 21, '07.... The next five gems was in Jigsaw Detective Oct 14, '07.. As you can tell I am getting rich on the gems. lmao

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on November 13, 2007, 09:24:41 PM

I have won a total of ten gems...... First five gems was in Word Whomp Jan 21, '07.... The next five gems was in Jigsaw Detective Oct 14, '07.. As you can tell I am getting rich on the gems. lmao

Can I borrow a few?  :)))

Quote from: Jewel on November 13, 2007, 09:30:58 PM
I have won 5 gems too.

That's because you are a special little jewel.  (OO)

Jewel

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2007, 02:46:43 PM

Quote from: Jewel on November 13, 2007, 09:30:58 PM
I have won 5 gems too.

That's because you are a special little jewel.  (OO)

Awwwww, back at ya  :-*

justahumping

You can have all of them ((((Tara)))))............ No, just a minute.... Sorry, I used them.....

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on November 19, 2007, 06:15:24 PM

You can have all of them ((((Tara)))))............ No, just a minute.... Sorry, I used them.....
Figures you'd give them to me and then take it away...lol   How did your hug get a Santa in it?  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview