Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Project Runway

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Tara

Wooooo hooooo... Thanks Monkey.  I see, in one more hour.  I have to record it...My dirty sexy money show is on at that time.

Monkey

Christian's was the only one that I liked.. I thought all of the rest were smelly stuff, particularly the one with the five foot tail on the bottom of it.  :)))

You know your dress sucks  :o0 when the model is constantly tripping on it going down the runway  :))

Edited because I can  >:D

Tara

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 15, 2007, 07:02:29 PM
Christian's was the only one that I liked.. I thought all of the rest were smelly stuff, particularly the one with the five foot tail on the bottom of it.  :)))

You know your dress sucks  :o0 when the model is constantly tripping on it going down the runway  :))

LMAO...She's not even the one who got sent home, but she's a weirdo for sure.  She was the one stepping on the silk fabric in the grass to put stains on it..lmao  The dress would of been ok if she didn't have that five foot tail on it. Is Christian the one who won the challenge? If it is, that was the dress I liked the best also, minus that bunched up flower thingy.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on November 17, 2007, 06:58:11 PM
Quote from: Monkey on November 15, 2007, 07:02:29 PM

LMAO...She's not even the one who got sent home, but she's a weirdo for sure.  She was the one stepping on the silk fabric in the grass to put stains on it..lmao  The dress would of been ok if she didn't have that five foot tail on it. Is Christian the one who won the challenge? If it is, that was the dress I liked the best also, minus that bunched up flower thingy.
No, Christian didn't win. He was one the one that got sent back after that other guy won.

This one was his..

Tara

Oh...he's the one with the funky glasses and weird hair..lol   He did good, but I wouldn't wear that.  :-\  Only because I don't like the color of the skirt.

Monkey

I totally forgot about this last night  :( :-[

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 22, 2007, 06:41:29 AM
I totally forgot about this last night  :( :-[

What the heck is in your avatar?   (O+O)

They had to draw designs for Sarah Jessica Parker to look at, she picked 7 of her favorites, the losers teamed up with the other seven and made their design. Your favorite got picked, but his design was a hot mess..lol  He didn't go home though, but he was in the bottom 2. :o

Monkey

Yeah, his did suck. I don't like him anymore  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 22, 2007, 10:56:39 PM
Yeah, his did suck. I don't like him anymore  :)))

LMAO...Just because he made one thing that was a hot mess, doesn't mean that he sucks all the time.  carolers.gif

LOL Hey Monkey?  I forgot   winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif   LOL   Isn't that one cute!

Tara

Monkey

I remembered this time  :)))

I think Ricky should have gone. The other two were a hot mess, but atleast they wouldn't put someone to sleep like his did. He'll definitely go next week unless he actually starts to be creative.  jester.gif

Tara

I'm glad Christian won..I hope he wins the whole thing. Kevin's looked good too.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview