Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrating Thanksgiving with l0c0 and Me

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Thanksgiving Dinner

What are you preparing for your Thanksgiving Dinner?
(What are you going to do to celebrate the holiday?)

OK... um, the traditional  turkey7.gif ...oh l0c0 shoot it...shoot it..then I'll bake it  turkey5.gif. No.. letz deep fry it!

indian2.gif  indian3.gif

Pie for dessert!!

Mother-in-law will do the dishes >:(

Guys will watch  ++

Laterz that night l0c0 and I will have a  sackrace.gif lmao to bed.

Mr. Rasputia

now you know if my mom comes to have dinner, she eats twice as much as me  turkey5.gif !@! !@! turkey5.gif

TmT

Quote from: Mr. Tila Tequila on November 16, 2007, 07:38:29 AM
now you know if my mom comes to have dinner, she eats twice as much as me  turkey5.gif !@! !@! turkey5.gif
lol  turkey7.gif Thats why we have 2 turkeys, hun turkey7.gif

TmT

Turkey is ready... Mmmm love the smell of hot turkey and trimmings all through the house.
Accomplished today in desserts: My fav pound cake, 4 sweet potato pies, blueberry pie, and a peach cobbler

CindyLouWho

Well my ham's in the oven, turkey be going in about 7. turkey5.gif   Only thing I have left to do is the stuffing, my yummy kale,  & baked beans which i'll fix in the crock pot cause oven will be full, lol.  I already have made deviled eggs, 2 pumpkin pies, applesauce cake, peanut butter fudge & banana pudding.  My mom's bringing her baked mac & cheese, candied yams, rolls & corn.  Was gonna make a pecan pie but figured we had enough desserts  :)). 

TmT

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 22, 2007, 02:17:16 AM
Well my ham's in the oven, turkey be going in about 7. turkey5.gif   Only thing I have left to do is the stuffing, my yummy kale,  & baked beans which i'll fix in the crock pot cause oven will be full, lol.  I already have made deviled eggs, 2 pumpkin pies, applesauce cake, peanut butter fudge & banana pudding.  My mom's bringing her baked mac & cheese, candied yams, rolls & corn.  Was gonna make a pecan pie but figured we had enough desserts  :)). 
:pp Pecan Pie!!! Omg... OMG.. girlfriend... all I can say is oh my gawd, that's my favorite *one of my fav*... I made mac & cheese too. I was teasin Swamp because he is having collards.  I fixed collard greens also, I told him my greens are better than my mom's. Candied yams...mmmmmm.. oh man! everything!! is gonna be great!!

I made potato salad, and gonna set my rolls out laterz. I use to make'em from scratch (rolls) but heck... frozen is the way I go now. lol  I made stuffin(dressing) that is very good.

I love Thanksgiving!! I love cooking/baking this time of the year...so much food and goodies that I know dieting is not possible!! indian3.gif

CindyLouWho

:)) yea believe me, is all i can do to stay out of it!  If ya lived closer I'd make 1 just for us to pig out on,  :)))  And oh I love any kinda greens...yummmy!!  Sounds like you are having a big yummy dinner tooooooo!!   pilgrims.gif

I love this time of year too cause I love baking & cooking.  I'll do this again for Christmas.  Then Dec 15 we have our big family get together where we drew names & exchange our gifts.  But instead of having the same ole stuff, we're having chile dogs, cold salads, chips, fruit & veggie tray, desserts & quick stuff..lol  I'll have 30+ people packed in my little house but we always have fun!  :!!

TmT

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 22, 2007, 08:15:34 AM
:)) yea believe me, is all i can do to stay out of it!  If ya lived closer I'd make 1 just for us to pig out on,  :)))  And oh I love any kinda greens...yummmy!!  Sounds like you are having a big yummy dinner tooooooo!!   pilgrims.gif

I love this time of year too cause I love baking & cooking.  I'll do this again for Christmas.  Then Dec 15 we have our big family get together where we drew names & exchange our gifts.  But instead of having the same ole stuff, we're having chile dogs, cold salads, chips, fruit & veggie tray, desserts & quick stuff..lol  I'll have 30+ people packed in my little house but we always have fun!  :!!

That's what I'm talkin about, "FUN"... lol  I love this time of year also!

I'm like you, I love to celebrate and have fun. (the more the merrier) Sounds good, your menu being that its after Thanksgiving... you dont repeat the same heavy dishes.

Bring on the next big feast!! lol

TmT

Thankz for celebratin Thanksgivin and Christmas with l0c0 and Me....  He and I will do a private thing for the New Year.... aaawww I'm sorry. BuT! We look forward to seein you soon and we promise to have a lotta food, games, and drinkzzzzzzzz.... Until then... Happy New Year!

Love
(OO) TmT and l0c0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview