Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

fried Turkey

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on November 30, 2007, 05:05:42 AM
Oops Sorry but I am a little old lady and forget things.  Turkey was great and nothing burned down or blew up. I will never do a turkey in a traditional manner Thanks for all the help

I knew you could do it!  It's so much easier and faster to deep fry them isn't it?  It taste better too!

TmT

Quote from: harleyrider on November 30, 2007, 05:05:42 AM
Oops Sorry but I am a little old lady and forget things.  Turkey was great and nothing burned down or blew up. I will never do a turkey in a traditional manner Thanks for all the help

Proud of you lil o' lady <gigglin> So far I never had a bad fried turkey... Thank God! lmao hard w2g

harley89

I should tell you that I wear a badge that says If found please call------ We will pick up the motorcycle Any way the only thing I will do different with the turkey is fry it the day before. I was so busy hovering over the turkey I left the rest of the meal to my granddaughters. Now I am teaching them to cook and have been for the last several years but they still got a  lot to learn

TmT

Quote from: harleyrider on November 30, 2007, 06:27:20 AM

I should tell you that I wear a badge that says If found please call------ We will pick up the motorcycle Any way the only thing I will do different with the turkey is fry it the day before. I was so busy hovering over the turkey I left the rest of the meal to my granddaughters. Now I am teaching them to cook and have been for the last several years but they still got a  lot to learn
lol I love the "if found badge"... rofl real hard laughin so good and loud!!! Love it!! Yep, anything this year bout doin it for the first time, definitely help ya do it even better next year. I love it!!

swamp

:o heyyy my tag says  if found keep him  :-[ :)) :)) civilwar.gif

TmT

Quote from: swampboy on November 30, 2007, 02:56:58 PM

rofl.. oh no... ur goin there w/that story....lmao

jeffy

the rumors are true deep fried turkey is the best

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on December 04, 2007, 01:00:00 PM
the rumors are true deep fried turkey is the best
<winkin>  winter25.gif I think its not a rumor anymore...  winter20.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on November 30, 2007, 02:56:58 PM

hmph, wonder why   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview