This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question for someone who knows

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

why do i get this message when i try to open a room on pogo "The requested URL /room/table/nullfatalnull was not found on this server."

Super Duckie

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

yes, i get that error with Mozilla for anything, OR if not that when i get all into it and everything and hit PLAY, my name will go to the table but the game won't go, I can see me sitting there though

Super Duckie

Super Duckie

i found everything but Java settings, i am looking under preferences, is it somewhere else, I'll keep looking, appriciate the help

Homer

Java settings are in the control panel I believe. If you have it it should be displayed there.

Super Duckie

then I doubt it be the Java, b/c the other browsers work, like my MSN and my IE, its the the Mozilla, it worked yesterday, and now today it doesn't

Homer

If it works in the others then it may be a specific problem with mozilla. Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it?

Super Duckie

guess I will have to do that, had this poblem actually since i used the Token dumper yesterday, everything froze i rebooted and then that was it, Mozilla hasn't worked since

bob@pogopal

Super Duckie

yes i did, it won't clear, i am just gonna uninstall it today and redo it, but thanks everyone for the help

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview