Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Linda Hogan Filed For Divorce

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

:o
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j2e1yr7fTS8BAtzkBrq216Cd2IOQD8T3R6M00

Homer

This has been rumored for a long time now. I think she comes from the same Noneck tribe as Dog's wife. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 24, 2007, 09:44:13 AM
This has been rumored for a long time now. I think she comes from the same Noneck tribe as Dog's wife. :)))

:))    This is a bad time to file for divorce with Nick being in so much trouble.

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 24, 2007, 09:48:46 AM
Quote from: Homer on November 24, 2007, 09:44:13 AM

:))    This is a bad time to file for divorce with Nick being in so much trouble.

Maybe she is thinking she can get her half of the money and run. ++

The family of Nick's friend will almost certainly file a lawsuit against the Hogan's. I'm not sure if Nick is still a minor or not but if he is say bye bye to Hulk's money.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

les

Tara

Quote from: les on November 24, 2007, 07:03:44 PM
ski3.gif now hulk can get a trophy wife  happy21.gif :pp

LOL  He better stay with the one he has, I don't know if he could get another one. He looks pretty wore out.  :)))

les

%% Maybe this will make hulk come out of retirement and he'll have to call Vince and get back in the ring  winter23.gif

hulk vs.  the great khali   :{:

CrystalDawn

:##hmmmmmm wonder if hulk wants a older & wiser floridian :^

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview