Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Invest Your Money Wisely - Own A Franchise

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Owning a Franchise

One of my friends is always talking about opening her own franchise with her brothers. First it was going to be a Five Guys franchise and now they want to open up a Tropical Smoothie Café franchise. Every time she brought it up, I thought that she was crazy. After graduating from college it never occurred to me to take this business path. I always just assumed that I would go work for someone else.

Now that I think about it, running a franchise may not be such a bad option. You could be your own boss! Think about making daily strategic business decisions. That would be fun and you would be totally in control of the business. The only issue I can see is getting together the capital to buy one ... that may get a little pricey.

Just out of curiosity I thought I would see what franchise opportunities people were looking for on AOL Search. I was a little surprised to see a Dollar Store franchise as #1 that just seems like it would be a chaotic thing to manage. I would also not want to own a Denny's franchise. But a Curves franchise could be fun or what about a KaBloom Flowers franchise?

Do you own a franchise? Which do you think would be the most profitable? Try searching for franchises on AOL Search or check out AOL Money for investment tips.

Top Searched Franchises on AOL Search:
1. Dollar Store franchises
2. Subway franchise
3. KFC franchise
4. KaBloom Flowers franchise
5. Dunkin Donuts franchise
6. Denny franchise
7. ATT store franchise
8. McDonalds franchise
9. Fedex Kinkos franchise
10. Curves franchise

Personally, I think this is awesome advice and so wise!! I dont want to bring family/personal information on the forum about finances, but my sister's investments keep her living "large" rofl

PB On The Run

In the small town about 2 miles from me, there is both a Dollar Store & a Subway.  Both are doing quite well.  My hubby thought the Dollar Store wouldn't go over well, but was he ever wrong!!  The parking lot is always full.

TmT

Quote from: PB On The Run on November 27, 2007, 05:34:13 AM
In the small town about 2 miles from me, there is both a Dollar Store & a Subway.  Both are doing quite well.  My hubby thought the Dollar Store wouldn't go over well, but was he ever wrong!!  The parking lot is always full.
<<gigglin>> Same here... the Dollar Stores alwayz (emphasis on the word "always") be busy!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview