Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wipe that Smut Away

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

gator8_24

I now know why I never read down here. they will put you on everyones mailing list, which in this case bulk mail. I was entrigued by your thread title! :)))

prisoner.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on November 29, 2007, 02:39:55 PM
I now know why I never read down here. they will put you on everyones mailing list, which in this case bulk mail. I was entrigued by your thread title! :)))

prisoner.gif
:)) i know   i went there and it took me 30 min to close all the windows  and my  email went from 3 spams to 75 lmaoooo  winter20.gif civilwar.gif gonna have to watch Ms TMT  civilwar.gif  maybe she wonts another   winter20.gif in her pockets  :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: swampboy on November 29, 2007, 02:45:03 PM
Quote from: gator8 on November 29, 2007, 02:39:55 PM

prisoner.gif
:)) i know   i went there and it took me 30 min to close all the windows  and my  email went from 3 spams to 75 lmaoooo  winter20.gif civilwar.gif gonna have to watch Ms TMT  civilwar.gif  maybe she wonts another   winter20.gif in her pockets  :)) :)) :))
<<fallin out my chair>> lmao .. I cant stop laughin... rofl hard

les

civilwar.gif that was a hassle filling out no on everything ? they ask guess i probably wont receive this one cause i finally gave up  winter25.gif

fall14.gif

TmT

Quote from: les on November 30, 2007, 07:51:23 AM
civilwar.gif that was a hassle filling out no on everything ? they ask guess i probably wont receive this one cause i finally gave up  winter25.gif

fall14.gif
I filled out one and It went from page to page with questions... I honestly stopped and guess what..... they sent me stuff anyways. I got mail and I showed my daughter because she was with me when I was on the site fillin the questionaire. It was for a "free laptop".......  I got a bunch of mail from the site of stuff/coupons from pages of where I said no... or yes...... it registered anyways, although I did not complete the questionaire... that's freebies.. some are easy...... some are not!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on November 28, 2007, 07:04:03 PM
Free Chlorox Wipes

If you have the smut and dirt, we have the wipes to wipe it away!

http://onlineproductsavings.com/?config=3136&src=WC-62317aaaCD20414:132034:

CRAP, I had to close 50 thousand pop up windows with that one.

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 01, 2007, 09:22:12 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 28, 2007, 07:04:03 PM
Free Chlorox Wipes

If you have the smut and dirt, we have the wipes to wipe it away!

http://onlineproductsavings.com/?config=3136&src=WC-62317aaaCD20414:132034:

CRAP, I had to close 50 thousand pop up windows with that one.
<<fallin out my chair>> I think that is hilarious cuz I dont have the patience to close 10 popups, let alone 50 thousand...lmfaoz so hard!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview