Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mayhem! Pam Anderson to retire to Canada

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Pamela Anderson planning retirement: report Thu Nov 29, 2:20 PM ET

Former "Baywatch" star and pin-up queen Pamela Anderson says she plans to quit her showbusiness career within five years and retire to her native Canada, it was reported Thursday.

Anderson, 40, told USA Today that despite regular movie and television offers she was too "lazy" to continue working and wanted to settle down with her third husband Rick Salomon, whom she wed in Las Vegas last month.

"I get offers to do movies and TV all the time. I say no to everything. Drives my agent crazy," Anderson told the daily.

"But I'm lazy. I don't want to work. I want to be with my kids," the mother of two added.

Anderson is currently appearing on stage in Las Vegas with Dutch magician Hans Klok, although the show is due to end its run on December 8.

Anderson said she expects to work in show business for five more years before eventually quitting. "Five more years ... and I'll go back to Canada," she said. "I've got some land. It'll be time."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071129/en_afp/entertainmentusfilmtelevisionpeopleanderson_071129192010

TmT

:ooo Oh my, you just made Mayhem stand up and I think he's  :pp

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Jewel

Pam Anderson Files For Divorce

LOS ANGELES - It seems like only two months ago that Pamela Anderson was aglow with happiness over her quickie Las Vegas wedding to Rick Salomon.

Actually, it was.

But the 40-year-old ex-"Baywatch" beauty has filed for divorce from her 38-year-old husband after just two months of marriage.

Anderson cited irreconcilable differences in papers filed Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court. The documents were first obtained by the celebrity Web site CelebTV.com.

Anderson and Salomon wed Oct. 6 during a break between the 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. shows of "Hans Klok's The Beauty of Magic" at Planet Hollywood resort, where Anderson was starring as a magician's assistant. The couple separated less than 10 weeks later, on Dec. 13.

Salomon is best known for making a sex videotape with Paris Hilton, his girlfriend at the time, and was previously married to actress Shannen Doherty. Anderson was previously married to singer Kid Rock and Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.

Tara

LMAO...Now that's funny. Last night I saw where Pam and Rick were offered a reality show on VH1..lol 

Tara

Maybe Pam, Tommy, Rick, and Paris should make a tape together next week.  :)))

Jewel

Homer

Pam and Rick Are Back On -- Divorce Is OFF!
Posted Dec 17th 2007 3:59PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned that Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon have reconciled -- and the divorce is OFF! (No. We are not kidding.)

A source close to the couple tells TMZ they had a huge fight, but have now made up and everything is hunky-dory.

On her website today, Pam hinted that she and Rick are "working things out."

Pam filed papers this morning, but the story has changed almost as quickly as she changes husbands. Looks like they're going to make day 73.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Jewel on December 17, 2007, 01:27:02 PM
She will probably be married to someone else by then.  :)))

LMAO...

Well that divorce didn't last long...Homer said the divorce was called off in the same day..lol

Jewel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview