PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:00:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

no colours

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

I don't know if I am in the right place to ask this question but I hope some one can help me.

I have a laptop running XP home and all my web pages are white with black writing on them.  I have been trying to get the colours back into the pages but with no luck.  I have been thru the help sections of XP and Inernet Explorer.

As far as I can tell the problem with the colours is only in IE and not in the rest of the computer.
My pogo home page is all white with black writing and I can't see the tabs that let you find friends, read the news, etc.

Any help would be most appreciated.

:OO

jeffy

try opening internet explorer, go to tools at the top then to internet options(where you go to clear the cache)

once in there look for a tab that says colors click it then make sure the box that says use windows colors is checked!

aussie_wombat

Thanks for the reply jeffy, but that did nothing to help the problem at all.  That is the very first thing i did when i noticed the colours missing.  I have also done a system restore but that did not help. The only other thing i can come up with  (and i dun wanna do it) is to reformat the darn thing. But I don't want to lose anything that I already have on my computer.

C~M

Sounds like maybe ur monitor either needs to be de-magnitized or u need a new one to me.

aussie_wombat

It is not the monitor because when I connect an external one to the laptop it is still the same problem....it is only playing up when I am using IE and on the net.

mr.clean

this is just a guess  but could it be a display driver or one of the boards for it?

Sorry don'nt know much about laptops

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview