This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I got...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Today I got Armor All car wash.  But the instructions say not to allow it to get into the storm drains.  Well, when you rinse the car off, the water runs down the drive way and into the gutter and into the drains.  So how to you stop it?

vasunlover

I got fiber 1, and astro-glide :)) So, now my day is complete I can eat cereal in bed girls21.gif

spidertail

I got fiber one cereal, and  a One Touch ultra mini glucose monitering system/kit.  My sister just found out she has diabetes so I'll probably give it to her if she doesn't have one.

Stinkerbell

Yesterday I got the Nexxus samples, really nice samples in small bottles.  I also got 4 different perfume samples that are yummy! 

bubbleup

I got the hamburger helper for the microwave and thought it was quite nasty! My cat wouldnt even lick the bowl and she's a pig. :P

Stinkerbell

I got some Fructis Wrinkle Diminishing Cream.  Not too impressed.  They should stick to hair care.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Homer

Chocolate turtle chex mix
Crushed box of post it notes
Exploded envelope of gold bond foot powder- Surprised homeland security wasn't notified

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 26, 2008, 06:17:21 AM
Chocolate turtle chex mix
Crushed box of post it notes
Exploded envelope of gold bond foot powder- Surprised homeland security wasn't notified

They are probably the ones that exploded it... just in case, dontchaknow.

spidertail

Woot! I've been gone a week, and it was like Christmas when I got back! I got the pill box, nice size bottles of Dove shampoo/conditioner (shampoo people must love me! ;)    Loreal skin genesis, Garnier nutrioniste wrinkle cream, Curel body lotion, 5 perfume samples, and another glucose moniter, this one from Ascensia Breeze...the moniters are really nice!

pink

the chocolate chex mix was awesome, and i loved the garnier wrinkle cream..for a person with bit of dry skin..i put lil bit on face an wow! looked like 18 lol..i really like the texture of that product, its similar to Nivea..wish they would give out some samples some time soon.
what else i get... Oh! the cats loved the natural cat food from walmart sample, and i got the like a battery operated face thing ..ya stick a pad on end of it an it buzzes your face with a soapy mess.(it wasnt too good, i ended up all shiny faced/buffed)
got the curel creme, havent used..
few other things, i forget.. but FYI.. go to the walmart site again cause theres like 3 new freebies.. think i saved links lemme peek.. ill put them in freebie topic..

spidertail

I got:

Cetaphil ultra lotion, dove pro age -  both nice size tubes, not that lil flat sample
jergens natural glow lotion
simple harvest granola bar - yum
glad garbage bag
fiber 1 cereal
pkt of fancy dog food - Ginger only eats it if I give her a piece as a treat :D

Stinkerbell

I haven't gotten anything for a long time, but today I got a sample of Cesar dog food.  My dogs got it as a treat tonight and they liked it. 

Tamelia

yesterday I got Fingr's fake nails  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview