Main Menu

I got...

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2008, 04:09:12 PM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on January 24, 2008, 04:05:39 PM
Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2008, 01:18:13 PM
I got my Spiegel catalog and saw the pants on 155.  :)))   I got something in what looked like a small envelope sized paper bag that had some little thing that would fit on my middle finger that says heal fast and has a clip on it. I have no idea what it is..anyone else get that?
:!# i got one of those to ms homer guess where i put mine    :-[                                         

on my key ring   :)) :)) :)) :)) :##                                                   

Wonder what it is?  I know where Homer put his... bbq29.gif
i have no clue   so i put mine on my key ring  cus i like the color blue lol

swamp

i got  3 books......fish food....5lb of dog food ......dog gravey........a hat from some drilling company.......sample post cards.......4 ink pens with my name on them ......a 4x4 foot kids USA map.......samples from zip lock..... a jiff penut butter mug....and thats it today  bbq21.gif

Tamelia

Where ya all getting free stuff from?  0:

*is behind the times*

Stinkerbell

I got that clip thingy too.  My daughter just looked at it and asked what it was.  I said I didn't care what it was, it was free.   :)))

Tamelia

I figure it would help me if I'd look at the whole section! Found where ya all were getting them from... :)

Stinkerbell

Today I got the Cheesy Mac Hangburger Helper!

Tara

I got Advil PM and that beechnut bowl yesterday. The bowl was a decent size.  Did I spell decent right? Or is it descent.

Stinkerbell

An empty Tide Sample Box.  It was taped shut and was stamped "arrived at postal facility damaged".  Isn't that special?

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 28, 2008, 03:23:43 PM
An empty Tide Sample Box.  It was taped shut and was stamped "arrived at postal facility damaged".  Isn't that special?

LMAO!

I got the microwave hamburger sample that you guys got last week. I'm always last for everything.  :)))

Janadra

bubbleup

I got the pill counter and a blood sugar test kit I don't remember requesting. By the way a big thank you to Tara and everyone else who puts the sample links up. It's a big pain trying to find legit offers on my own.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

Haha...I take it you guys got your Trojans.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on January 30, 2008, 10:28:28 PM
I got the pill counter and a blood sugar test kit I don't remember requesting. By the way a big thank you to Tara and everyone else who puts the sample links up. It's a big pain trying to find legit offers on my own.

Amen to that!

Tara

I got that Victoria and David Beckham samples.

xgingerx

Stinkerbell

Today I got the Intimately Beckham samples.

Stinkerbell

Daisy perfume sample and cottonelle feminine wipes :)

Tara

I got some kind of baby swaddling thingy. I think I sent off for it like 3 months ago. :)))   I got a orange cap and my nutri-system meal which consisted of some nasty looking lasagna, some kind of potatoes and some kind of chocolate bar thingy.  I'm going to send it to Loco, he eats anything. :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview