This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just a reminder

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

This was an earlier topic, but i see ppl still come here using their Pogo screen name, not a good idea, and also, a good idea to hide you e-mail as well

SoaringUSAEagle

Yes it is.  I unfortunately learned the hard way.  One email I had, is only getting sent emails with viruses.  I check that online and my ISP removes them before I get em... So I just hide my email or use an alias one.

Homer

yes, unfortunately some people have nothing better to do Jeff  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

if someone sends me a virus, i like to reformat them and send them back to where they came from as something else

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Homer on June 10, 2004, 08:11:39 PM
yes, unfortunately some people have nothing better to do Jeff  ;)

Yeah they are starting to tone down a bit... was getting close to 10 a day.... now down to like 1 or 2 a week -- More power to them tho... They arent affecting me any.

Super Duckie

man, i am actually disapointed, i don't get any anymore :'(

SoaringUSAEagle

I am kinda glad it's diminished.  I dont know where they were really coming from... Their "names" were from hotmail and stuff, but I couldnt really trace and see if that was the true email... because where you are supposed to put YOUR name "John Doe" they put an email... blah@whatever.thisnthat

So who knows who cares but they didnt get me HAHAHA

Suckers   ;D :D ;) :)

Super Duckie

don't matter what they put, it had to come from somewhere, still able to find the correct place of origin.

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Ducky on June 10, 2004, 08:31:14 PM
don't matter what they put, it had to come from somewhere, still able to find the correct place of origin.

True, I just never really took the time or effort to look

Super Duckie

yea, does take some time to find the real info

ZaLandCruiser

Yes, thats why I have to hide my email i used to get about 15 a day so  :-\. Every once in a while i will change accounts ;D. Now im down to about 1 to 2 a month  ;). Ive never opened one and I will never open one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview