PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:01:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone have tips on getting the 100 badge in super dominoes??

Started by Mary,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

i`ve been tryin to get this badge and no luck they say to play bots with no animation tried and still no badge so any tips on how to get this badge please tyvm..

mr.clean

Mary

lmao i`m a 150 member and did`nt think of that  thanks  any speacial settings i should play ??

BadgeBabe

Hey Mama,
I doubted the auto would get the badge.. It's just like Poppa Zoppa chain 36 badge..
Just let the auto run, and overnight the 100 badge will appear. I got mine the first night Domination was running, but results may vary, LOL.

BTW, the badge shows up in the Special Badge album, I think. I noticed something different about the placement, anyway.

Stinkerbell

I learned a trick to getting the 100 badge.... it will sound a bit odd, but humor me... first thing you do is put a bra on your head with the cups strategically placed over your ears.  Then, sing Kumbaya like you really mean it.  Now, that by itself will not get you the badge, but it will take your mind off of how long it's taking to get, and the look on your family's faces is priceless.   :!!

Mary

Mary

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 14, 2007, 10:17:13 PM
I learned a trick to getting the 100 badge.... it will sound a bit odd, but humor me... first thing you do is put a bra on your head with the cups strategically placed over your ears.  Then, sing Kumbaya like you really mean it.  Now, that by itself will not get you the badge, but it will take your mind off of how long it's taking to get, and the look on your family's faces is priceless.   :!!

:)) :))

Homer

Quote from: mama on December 15, 2007, 09:15:10 AM
do i use anamation or less anamition??  a 250 game or 500 ?? tyvm

Neither of these choices will help you get the 100 badge. Although running with less animation makes the games go by quicker and you will finish your ranks much faster. Just let the auto run. I got mine the first day I ran it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Fluffy756

mama

you will get the badge just keep using the auto. It too me a while to get it just luck I had to reach rank 26 before mine popup.

Stinkerbell

shoes

Thanks for the tip--now any idea how to wear my underpants for the golf game??

PogoKaz

That ones easy, you have to have the old fashioned white Y fronts and wear them outside a pair of pink tights  camera.gif camera.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: shoes on December 16, 2007, 04:11:25 AM
Thanks for the tip--now any idea how to wear my underpants for the golf game??

Whichever way is most distracting to your opponents.   :)))

FreecellFanny

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Sean South

[color=
green][/color]

OMG ITS A BRA ON THE HEAD, I THOUGHT IT WAS A BAR, NOW I KNOW WHY I HAD A SORE HEAD, TIS THE OIRISH IN ME

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview