PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:42:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Apprentice

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Piers has been that way all season, even worse sometimes   (O+O) 

Torn2pieces

Piers is arrogant....

Notice how nervous he gets when Talking to the Trump. Face turns all red and he sweats...

I've been routhing for Trace since day one!!!

Go Trace!!!!

CindyLouWho

I never noticed that about Piers when he's talking to the Donald but since you mention it, I do believe you're right!   :)))

bams68

I'm not much of a country music fan, but I do enjoy Trace thou an I like his kewl.....I hate people who get worked up over sumthing...an so far I think Trace keeps his kewl. Mind u thou I missed the last show I think...ah well. Anywho he's a good guy.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

Guess we'll know tonite, go Trace goooooooo!  :^*

CindyLouWho

Look out NYC, the country boys are in town  :)))  Hope they don't steal any cops' horses like Kenny C & Tim M did couple years ago  :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Homer

bams68

Ya have to admit, Piers did raise a heck of alot of money through out the show...I think overall he did do the task better....did he do it with grace - heck no. But when it comes down to business I think he did do what was asked....seems he was always on the winning team or however it played out but yeah I think he deserved the win. As much as I would have luv to see Trace win...I think it was kinda fair. Just my take on it

Ur Deer Friend
bams

luvhatepogo

On every show ruthless has been rewarded, as Piers said he was portrayed from day one as the sinful brit and Trace the saintly cowboy and neither was 100% accurate!! Everyone has some of both in them but unelss hes a hypocrit, The Donald had to give the win to Piers and maybe Trace can go on a personality show against Piers. As ruthless as Gene Simmons is I could not believe he did not vote for Piers.

gator8_24

I was hoping TA would win, Simon Cowell's clone threw his celebrity weight around and Trace doesn't that power with celebs.

cherrypie

The announcement came down that there will be another celebrity apprentice.  Does anyone know the cast?

mr.clean

Is this going too kill the series though is the question!   

CindyLouWho

New season starts Sunday nite...... cheesy.gif

The Women
Annie Duke
Natalie Gulbis
Claudia Jordan
Khloe Kardashian
Joan Rivers
Melissa Rivers
Brande Roderick
Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins

The Men
Clint Black
Andrew "Dice" Clay
Tom Green
Scott Hamilton
Jesse James
Brian McKnight
Dennis Rodman
Herschel Walker

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 26, 2009, 05:08:06 PM
New season starts Sunday nite...... cheesy.gif

The Women
Annie Duke
Natalie Gulbis
Claudia Jordan
Khloe Kardashian
Joan Rivers
Melissa Rivers
Brande Roderick
Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins

The Men
Clint Black
Andrew "Dice" Clay
Tom Green
Scott Hamilton
Jesse James
Brian McKnight
Dennis Rodman
Herschel Walker

Woooo hoooo  I can't wait. Thanks for posting this.  Joan Rivers?  giggle2.gif

Homer

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on February 26, 2009, 05:20:39 PM
Hickory dickory dock....  wow.gif
I predict ADC's Nursery Rhymes will be used. You can still find them on Youtube. I soooo hated him back in the day cuz he knew exactly how to tick off a woman. I am sure that this will be used to his advantage.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview