This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Janurary 1st 2005

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

The first realease of an Animated badge, can hardly wait, if i find the picture, I'll post it, but so far theres none available, due to it not being released yet

SoaringUSAEagle

That's what I thought these super badges were... they are when they are in the big form but not in the chat...

:-\ Go figure lol

Super Duckie

I know what ya mean, thought the same thing  :o

SirS Club

could some one explain what the diff would be between the to badges,

LuLu

The new emoticons on pogo are distracting enough, now they want animated badges in the chat rooms?!  I have been keeping my chat off except for challenges, but jeez, now I know I will have to keep it off all the time....

SoaringUSAEagle

Their game screens really are running out of room to put things so it still looks nice.  It's getting to the point now where it just looks clustered -- especially in the busy rooms where everyone talks.  Wonder whats next...

yousmellbad

They keep adding more junk to the games and I am having trouble loading and running the games on my computer. And thats with my new cable modem.

If they add some more, Im not going to be able to play anymore :(

PogoPlayer

They are not going to be animated in the chat, Pogo said that JAVA cannot do that.

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: PogoPlayer on June 13, 2004, 01:26:15 PM
They are not going to be animated in the chat, Pogo said that JAVA cannot do that.

Good... I dont see what the point of the animated badges will be then... The super ones already are but hey... I guess we will wait and see.

DEBKARLAR

maybe pogo should poll it's paying members on what they would like to see added and or gotten rid of

Super Duckie

they don't care what we think, they just think of ways to make them more money

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview