This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spears Taken in Ambulance After Standoff

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The troubled life of Britney Spears added a new chapter when the intoxicated pop star was whisked away in an ambulance after police were called to her house to help end a nearly three-hour custody standoff involving her young sons.

Officer Jason Lee of the Los Angeles Police Department told City News Service that Spears appeared to be under the influence of an unknown substance. He declined to elaborate. No injuries were reported.

Officers were called to Spears' house around 8 p.m. to respond to the custody dispute with ex-husband Kevin Federline over their sons, 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James, Lee said.

By about 10:30 p.m., six police cars, two ambulances and a fire truck had entered the gated-community that includes Spears' house. Several police cars were seen in the area earlier in the night.

Spears turned over the children around 10:50 p.m., Lee said.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

swamp

Monkey

I feel sad for her. :( She's obviously needed help for awhile, but nobody close to her has said anything to her. She can't be responsible for finding help by herself. Her mom or somebody else should have said something to her months ago, but instead they just sat back and watched her make a complete fool out of herself.

I remember her 7-8 years ago when she used to be normal.  :ll

gator8_24

I have read that she very well could be suffering from postpartum depression but was left undiagnosed & no help.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on January 05, 2008, 07:08:45 AM
I feel sad for her. :( She's obviously needed help for awhile, but nobody close to her has said anything to her. She can't be responsible for finding help by herself. Her mom or somebody else should have said something to her months ago, but instead they just sat back and watched her make a complete fool out of herself.

I remember her 7-8 years ago when she used to be normal.  :ll

I do too Monkey. She was fine until she let K-Fed in her life and now he has her kids. I can't wait until it all turns around. She will be okay eventually I hope. I just hope she gets the help she needs before we wake up and read about her like we did ANS. She has two precious babies that will need their mom. K-Fed didn't give a crap about his kids he already had or the pregnant mother of his children when he was with Brittney, therefore he is a low-life effer to me forever.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview