PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 01:58:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo accepting beta testers again

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julez

Is anyone else having problems getting into the game rooms on beta?  I haven't been able to play since friday night.  I'm loggin in ok, but no rooms are open.  Weird.

IndianLover

Ok 1 of the 3 accounts were accepted so I was able to get in and I answered my own question about pogo addiction yes it will have badges lmao. and it looks cute.

mr.clean

I belive it will be another club game .
Quote from: IndianLover on January 20, 2008, 03:45:34 AM
Since I cannot see... I have a question for the beta testers. There is a new game called Pogo Addiction Solitaire in the works I hear it's getting 5 mini's, But, my questions to u guys are....

Is there ranks in this game and rank badges?
And is this going to be another downloadable game or a club pogo game?

micmac_29

Well I was chosen to be a beta tester!!! :^*
congrats to the rest of you!
Only one thing, you know when you filled out application and it asked you to do something with your Java.  Well I got a new laptop and need to do that all over, and I forgot how.  If anyone could help me that would be great.  I am using internet explorer. O0

xxunluv3dlizxx

I missed it this time around... :'((

oh well let's hope i hear about it next time before they stop accepting applications lol

IndianLover

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on January 21, 2008, 08:24:58 AM
I missed it this time around... :'((

oh well let's hope i hear about it next time before they stop accepting applications lol

Not neccessarily because it seems like they have been shipping out the acceptance everyday, 1 of the accounts I did just got it yesterday.  So maybe you still we be choosen.

norcalman662006

I got my acceptance of a Beta Tester over the weekend - woo hoo :)

Kyle

I was accepted!! I was excited, and its really cool, this being my first time as a beta tester O0

xxmatteroftime

They let us be testers but never have the rooms open. Anyone know what is up ? canadian1.gif bbq26.gif

Stinkerbell

It's because it's a new session and a holiday weekend.  Wait a couple days and it will be better.  At least you got accepted.   :-\

Julez

Ah so that's why I can log in, but cannot get into any rooms.

lostinpogoland

i'm getting in under the topics tab....this is my 1st time testing  can anyone tell me if you have toget all levels for test to count

IndianLover

netmom34

Julez

Quote from: lostinpogoland on January 21, 2008, 01:45:53 PM
i'm getting in under the topics tab....this is my 1st time testing  can anyone tell me if you have toget all levels for test to count

Still not able to get into a room.

Julez

Squid, still no go.  I'm going to try deleting my cookies, cache, etc maybe that will work.

Julez

So I just cleaned everything out and now I can't even sign in.

Julez

Geesh, now it is running fine.  I swear this feels like Rod Serling's tour of the twilight Zone loL!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview