Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Britney Sprung from Joint

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Britney Sprung from Joint
Posted Jan 5th 2008 1:24PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spears has been released from Cedars-Sinai hospital, following an explosive morning in which she was done, done, done with it!

Sources say the hospital released her without notifying any of the principles involved in the ongoing kiddie drama. So, you ask, how could she have been released so quickly, given that she had been declared a danger to herself and others?

We're told the "5150 hold" means that she can be held against her will for a max of 72 hours, but if the hospital determines she is no longer a danger, they can release her before that.

UPDATE: Additional sources now tell TMZ Cedars absolutely made the decision on its own -- without consulting any of the lawyers in the case. We're told it is Cedars policy (and the policy of other California hospitals) to evaluate whether the "danger" has subsided at any point during the 72-hour hold.

As we have reported, even though there is significant evidence that Brit has a bipolar disorder, Cedars cannot hold her against her will to treat such a problem. If doctors determine she is no longer a danger, they must let her go -- pure and simple.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

poor poor britney what a shame now she has lost her kids and has no visatation the piece of cra-- featherline all hew wants is all her money he was nothin when she met him now he wants all this child suport and money for bein married to her what a piece of poop  girls15.gif

Tara

Quote from: mama on January 05, 2008, 08:55:02 PM
poor poor britney what a shame now she has lost her kids and has no visatation the piece of cra-- featherline all hew wants is all her money he was nothin when she met him now he wants all this child suport and money for bein married to her what a piece of poop  girls15.gif

:D :D :D   

Stinkerbell

Look, the girl needs help but whatever KF wants or doesn't deserve, doesn't justify her behavior or the choices she made OR make me feel sorry for her.  She was on the downhill slope before she hooked up with him.  Far as I'm concerned they are both way too impressed with themselves and both need to be knocked off the pedistals they put themselves on.  "Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity." 

Tara

Well, I feel sorry for her and I don't think KFed deserves anything. She worked hard for 10 years for what she does have.  I would act crazy to if my ex piece of crap had my kids because the paps snap every move I make. Wouldn't you hate to know your judge just had to read TMZ everyday to see what you did the night before?

Everyone makes mistakes in life. The mistakes we make just aren't publicized like hers. There are people who have done worse and don't get as much crap as she does. Who cares if she wears panties? When I was younger I didn't wear them either, but they didn't take my kids away for it. Who cares if she goes to the gas station in the middle of night? It's not against the law. Who hasn't ran a red light? Who hasn't went clubbing. She didn't leave her kids at home alone, or in a car alone. She almost dropped her baby while walking with him. Hell,  who hasn't done that?  They already said she doesn't do drugs or alcohol. 

Anyways, I feel sorry for her because I can and I'm sticking to it.   >:D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 06, 2008, 10:26:45 AM
Well, I feel sorry for her and I don't think KFed deserves anything. She worked hard for 10 years for what she does have.  I would act crazy to if my ex piece of crap had my kids because the paps snap every move I make. Wouldn't you hate to know your judge just had to read TMZ everyday to see what you did the night before?
Everyone makes mistakes in life. The mistakes we make just aren't publicized like hers. There are people who have done worse and don't get as much crap as she does. Who cares if she wears panties? When I was younger I didn't wear them either, but they didn't take my kids away for it. Who cares if she goes to the gas station in the middle of night? It's not against the law. Who hasn't ran a red light? Who hasn't went clubbing. She didn't leave her kids at home alone, or in a car alone. She almost dropped her baby while walking with him. Hell,  who hasn't done that?  They already said she doesn't do drugs or alcohol.

Anyways, I feel sorry for her because I can and I'm sticking to it.   >:D

I don't think I could live under the scrutiny celebs live under, and unfortunatly there are a lot of people out there willing to pay a lot of $$$ to read the trash and look at the pics of these celebs, but they (the celebs) know what they are letting themselves in for when they get in the business.  Does that make it ok?  No way, but it's the high price they seem to be willing to pay.  And, I don't think for 1 minute that KF is a better parent than she is.  I'm not sure WHO should have custody of those kids until this is all worked out.  The kids have to be thought of first and there have been instances that question her fitness as a parent,  and like I said, she was going downhill before she hooked up with him... things have just snowballed out of control.  It's too bad she doesn't have people around her, telling her what she NEEDS to hear, and not what she WANTS to hear.  Maybe if her support system, parents, aunts, uncles, managers, etc., had been stronger....  who knows.  Anyway, you have every right to your opinion and I wouldn't try to sway it for the world.  I respect everyones opinions, even those that differ from mine. 

Even though mine are right.   :)))

Tara

I agree with you about her support system, but that's all. My opinion is always right.   civilwar.gif   :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on January 06, 2008, 11:46:51 AM
I agree with you about her support system, but that's all. My opinion is always right.   civilwar.gif   :)))

And I agree with you about that.  My opinion is always right, too.   love41.gif

Mary

Mistyeyed

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview