Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PogoBeta.com

Started by Stupiddave99,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupiddave99

What is it? Everytime i go there, at the top in red it says,

"Important Note: You are currently playing on pogobeta.com. pogobeta.com is for testing purposes only, and is not intended for the general public. Please do not play games here. Unauthorized accounts will be removed, along with all badges and tokens. Any PRIZES won here on pogobeta.com will NOT BE AWARDED. For a chance to win real prizes, please go to www.pogo.com. Thank you!"

ZaLandCruiser

It is because, they do not want anyone there unless you areauthorized by pogo because on them sites most of the games are in BETA states and they probably dont want ya to catch any of the bugs but you can look at the main page  :). Hope this solves your problem  ;).

SoaringUSAEagle

No, its really because dumb people may just play there thinking they can just go in and win the jackpot.... its rather easy to do in keno... and then sue because it doesnt say they cant actually win it on this site.  It's more of a protection issue.

ZaLandCruiser

I used to go to those rooms and win the JP but i knew that it wasn't real i just wanted to know what it looks like  ;D. I wish it was real tho  :-\.

FogHorn

Now you got my interest....how do you get there?

ZaLandCruiser

Sorry but if ya look at the rest of the posts, you well see its pogo workers only we cant go there anymore  ;). Heres were you go to get there Http://www.pogobeta.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview