This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question for whoever is in charge....

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

I have purchased various autos from you on my PC ... have, NN, Poppit, Tripeaks, Mahjong, and a few others ... My question is ... Hubby just bought me a new laptop and I use it all the time now is there any way I can transfer my purchased autos to this computer or would I have to purchase them again... or just go sit in the computer room alone and do Popfu.... actually the Mahjong and the Popfu are the only ones that I care about... they others can run with out me....

Homer

I believe you would have to purchase new ones. Although you can download trials on the new pc and they will run until the shareware runs out.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MidnightToker62

Everytime I purchase an auto, I have asked for and received another registration code for my laptop.

Even when my laptop crashed and I had to purchase a new one, oscar@pogopal.com came through for me with another set of codes..

I just had to provide proof of purchase.

The guys at pogopal (or whatever it is now) seem to really go out of their way to help.

Maybe they don't do it anymore but it wouldn't hurt to email and ask.

Thisnamenottaken

thank you very much Midnighttoker  I will try that.  Cant hurt. 

Thisnamenottaken

Ok I emailed and got a password for my laptop within minutes.... thank you 
So if anyone else wants to do this just email your original receipt for the program

gettysrevenge

No one person is in charge they run the site like the government needs to   Well yea someone is in charge but seem to spread the love around so to speak  and then there are people like me that want to help but cant cause i dont know myself    :o  so i read and learn and write stupid things  and my friend zrider or nother thinks i am confusing and wonders if im trying and my answer is no thats why i see the therapist and guess what  next  appt  2500 grand gonna do the ink block test  and hey i play pogo i can deal with their test  can you get me a micro before i go though heee hee ehee

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview