PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 12:25:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone know when they are going to update pb's WWW auto?

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

Hey Yall
Anyone have any ideal when the updated WWW auto for playbuddy is gonna be out this really sucks to have to type in the letters it really sucks when you're on the hard lv doesnt really give you enough time to type in the letters. I brought this auto and it just really sucks.

thanks

Homer

Quote from: Lywarior1 on June 13, 2004, 03:46:51 PM
Hey Yall
Anyone have any ideal when the updated WWW auto for playbuddy is gonna be out this really sucks to have to type in the letters it really sucks when you're on the hard lv doesnt really give you enough time to type in the letters. I brought this auto and it just really sucks.

thanks

Your question would be answered better by emailing support@playbuddy.com although they make it a habit not to give you an answer.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Homer on June 13, 2004, 07:07:07 PM
Quote from: Lywarior1 on June 13, 2004, 03:46:51 PM
Hey Yall

thanks

Your question would be answered better by emailing support@playbuddy.com although they make it a habit not to give you an answer.

Homer I've gotten answers

Homer

Well....what are they?

At least a couple of their programs don't function properly and I have seen numerous requests go unanswered on the playbuddy forum and the only answer you get from the former moderators is that playbuddy doesn't owe you anything once you purchase their programs. Not to customer friendly in my opinion.

DEBKARLAR

i asked them why my pop buddy 1.3 closed down instead of starting properly.
they said I must have messed with my clock time (which I had)
thanks to DJ i was able to get an older version 1.2
they use Amarillo software to fight piracy and when i tried to turn back my clock to get more time on a trial it made the program close.  the software they have has BIOS protection among other safeguards against pirates. As far as other programs I haven't no clue. I've only purchased pop buddy. the EULA states you are buying the product AS IS if the you try the trail and don't like it then don't buy it.

Homer

How about if you tried the trial and it worked fine and as you advanced in a game the software stopped working properly? Don't you feel the consumer is entitled to an upgrade or their money back? It is not the consumers fault that the software was not tested on all levels. BTW, it only takes one phone call to your credit card company to retrieve the monies if you explain things properly.

DEBKARLAR

my initial reply to your query was that the did answer my email, anyhow
I'm not sure how many people are involved in making playbuddys software but if it's only 1 person, upgrades would be far and few between especially if they hold down a full time job after all  he/she has put out newer versions and fixed some bugs on earlier version of some games. I do  agree the trail versions can and should be  longer

ZaLandCruiser

Well, they dont look like there real into it because, about 1/3 of there autos are broken :-\. And I think theres only 1 programmer there  >:(, and i think that he doesnt do much. Hope this helps  ;).

Lywarior1

Wish I would have known all this before I brought the dang thing oh well I also have their tripeaks and Im not haveing any problems with that one it works great. That's why I went back and got WWW But I brought it without useing the trial oh well next time I'll know better.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview