This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"Sandbaggers"

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Ok, so I love to play Pinochle but I cannot stand "SANDBAGGERS" or peeps that intentionally set you why can't people just play the game the way it is meant to be... My goodness.  I can understand people passing cause they ain't got jack "bleep" but come on I have had people pass when they have 30 melds and loaded with aces and why would they do that.... OH YEAH! I know just to po me offff, lmao.

Sorry I just hand to vent a little before I  (O+O) someone.

eyedoc55

the purpose of any game is to ...WIN...if sandbagging gets you a legal win..then thats the right way to play..I understand your annoyance, but its the ways some ppl play..I for one will only sandbag if..  [1] If we are behind in points and the other team is to close to winning... {2} sometimes just to PO the other team in a friendly way,,

however way one plays..if its legal..then play it that way...cheating is fun also...lol

eyedoc55

Mr. Rasputia

i don't sandbag but i like teabagging  :-X

IndianLover

harley89

Since I have never played that game against anybody but the bots I have no comment. I will tell you the bots have never sandbagged me

BadgeBabe

This reminds me of how the Pinochle Player auto NEVER bids. Always passes. Apparently it is a valid Pinochle playing strategy, but I would like to have the option for it to bid or pass. If the improved Spade Maid program can calculate the best bid, then a good Pinochle cheat would be able to determine whether the player had a great enough hand to bid or pass. It would be nice to see a smarter auto for this game.

Quote from: IndianLover on January 28, 2008, 05:39:04 AM
Ok, so I love to play Pinochle but I cannot stand "SANDBAGGERS" or peeps that intentionally set you why can't people just play the game the way it is meant to be... My goodness.  I can understand people passing cause they ain't got jack "bleep" but come on I have had people pass when they have 30 melds and loaded with aces and why would they do that.... OH YEAH! I know just to po me offff, lmao.

Sorry I just hand to vent a little before I  (O+O) someone.

gator8_24

Whenever I play against the bots, do believe they cheat! :)))

FreecellFanny

IndianLover

Ok so after a long day so far playing pinochle I ready to kill the dealer  >:(( he/she sucks.... gives me  !@#$ crap melds. Ok so today I decided is my "need cheese with my whine" day  :))

Homer

Quote from: Squid on January 28, 2008, 02:12:04 PM
somebody explain "teabagging"

ROFL  :##

Ummm....let's not. :oo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

somebody explain "teabagging"ROFL  :##

Well, it ain't got nothin' to do with teabags and this is a family friendly board.

:))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 29, 2008, 12:30:14 AM
somebody explain "teabagging"ROFL  :##

Well, it ain't got nothin' to do with teabags and this is a family friendly board.

:))

Everytime I read this thread I think of T-Bag , a character on Prison Break.

angels4evr

OMG my 14 yr old was ROTFL @ me when i asked her that   told me to go to urbandictionary.com 
geesh i can't believe the things i saw on there that kids today know

xxunluv3dlizxx

oh boy if teabagging surprises you then urbandictionary.com might not be the best place to look at things haha

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 29, 2008, 06:49:06 AMEverytime I read this thread I think of T-Bag , a character on Prison Break.

Oh my god, does that man turn my crank! I just love the dirty dangerous type!

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 29, 2008, 01:18:27 PM
Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 29, 2008, 06:49:06 AMEverytime I read this thread I think of T-Bag , a character on Prison Break.

Oh my god, does that man turn my crank! I just love the dirty dangerous type!

You have a crank?  :ooo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Rasputia

i've been known to turn stomachs  !@!

spidertail

Couldn't help myself...went to urban dictionary ......mmmmm, who wudda thunk???? :ooo

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2008, 01:31:52 PMYou have a crank?  :ooo

Yes. And it needs turning!  :))